We are seeking an experienced Game AI Programmer to help us build a new generation of games. You will be responsible for the development of Gameplay and AI behaviours, decision logic, core AI systems and AI tools which will bring our AI characters to life. You will also maintain AI systems and create believable behaviours and responses for all our NPC types.
What You Will Do:
● You will provide the remarkable AI knowledge that will create the most compelling and interesting AI experience possible for our players
● You will work closely with the programmers, designers, animators, and producers to identify problems, provide solutions, and improve the quality of gameplay particularly the AI behaviour and character gameplay.
● You will build new technology in order to fulfill the project’s technical requirements
● You will design, implement, and maintain core AI systems
● You will create tools to develop AI behaviours and gameplay
● You will research coding techniques and algorithms in order to keep current on technological developments and advancements in the game industry
Who We Think Will Be A Great Fit:
● Minimum of 2 years of game AI programming experience
● Solid C# /C++ programming skills
● Strong data structures and algorithm skills as well as understanding of AI architectures and pathfinding techniques.
● Firm understanding of linear algebra and statistical methods
● Unrelenting focus on delivering excellent player experiences
● Creativity and thirst for innovations
● Good team communication skills
● Passion for games
Considered a plus (not required)
● Either prior experience with Machine Learning or willingness to learn it (DL, RL, MARL, etc)
● Possibility to learn and develop your skillset
● Friendly environment, with no corporate approach
● Flexible working hours
Location: Prague, Czech Republic.
Possible start: ASAP or upon discussion
We are looking forward to receiving your CV.
Informace o pozici
- Keen Software House s.r.o.
- Karolinská 654/2, Praha – Karlín
- Požadované vzdělání: Bakalářské
- Požadované jazyky: Angličtina (Středně pokročilá)
- Zařazeno: IS/IT: Vývoj aplikací a systémů
- Typ pracovního poměru
- Typ pracovního poměru: Práce na plný úvazek
- Zadavatel: Zaměstnavatel
727 937 634