We are a global management consulting firm that serves a broad mix of private, public and social sector institutions. We help our clients explore and apply all available levers for value-creation and growth, including strategy, operational improvement, and organizational restructuring.
In addition to the management consultancy entity, our office at Main Point Pankrác is also home to the Prague Service Hub. Since 2005, we belong to a worldwide network of McKinsey's competence centers comprised of unique and talented colleagues. Our teams have expertise and knowledge to address the most complex problems facing the Firm. We provide first class in-house services in four main areas: Technology & Digital, IT Support, Logistics & Administration and Procurement.
VISUAL ASSISTANT – PowerPoint (Part-time)
Introduction of the role
We are looking for a new colleague that will join our team to support our consultants. This is a part-time position ideally for candidates who:
- Would like to become experts at creating business PowerPoint presentations and to assist our consultants in expressing their messages graphically and conceptually (initial training for PowerPoint will be provided),
- Are able to commit to at least 1 year cooperation in a team of young people within a global firm,
- Are able to work 2-3 days between 9:00-22:00 (from which 1-2 days between 14:00-22:00) - final schedule upon mutual agreement,
- Are fluent in Czech/Slovak, with excellent command of oral and written English,
- Successful candidate will join a team that provides support in creating, formatting and designing electronic presentations in customized version of MS PowerPoint. The presentations play an essential role in McKinsey consultant’s communication with clients. We are looking for candidates with great eye for a detail and an ability to learn fast.
Type of contract: Dohoda o pracovní činnosti, 20 hours/week. Final schedule of working hours will be based on mutual agreement.
We want you to excel with us and therefore we offer plenty of support to you....
- A part-time job in the top global firm with challenging working environment,
- PowerPoint and Thinkcell training provided by our senior colleagues,
- Excellent learning opportunities in a team of young and talented people, and participation in internal/external trainings (Time management, Structured Communication, MBTI, Feedback giving/receiving etc.),
- Late night taxi home is provided after 9pm,
- Corporate events, free food & drinks at the workplace, fitness,
- Other interesting benefits.
Desired knowledge and skills
- Familiarity with MS PowerPoint, Excel and Word,
- Fast typing (at least 180-200 keystrokes per minute),
- Fluency in Czech/Slovak and in English (very good with the grammar),
- A great eye for a detail,
- A calm, team-player attitude with good sense of prioritization, ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, proactive, service- and detail-oriented with professional communication.
How to apply
If you are passionate about this position do not hesitate to send your Curriculum Vitae in English to us.
For more information about McKinsey Prague office, visit our website – www.mckinsey.cz
Informace o pozici
- McKinsey & Company
- Milevská 2095/5, Praha – Krč
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: Czech (Proficient), Slovak (Proficient), English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Corporate events
- Listed in: Administration, Culture, art, and creative work, Administration, Graphic designer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Part-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: agreement on working activities (DPČ)
- Employer type: Employer
Main Point Pankrác, Milevská 1329/5, 140 00 Prague 4, Czech Republic
+420 221 414 111