MOTT MACDONALD Praha, s.r.o., dceřinná společnost britské firmy MOTT MACDONALD Ltd., jedné z největších nezávislých multi-disciplinárních inženýrských konzultačních společností s celosvětovou působností
hledá kandidáty/kandidátky na pozici
Data Migration Analyst / Specialist / Archivist
- Responsible for supporting the migration of data from information management platform to Azure or SP.
- Work across multiple functional projects to understand data usage and implications for data migration.
- Assist in designing, planning and managing the data migration process.
- Work with subject matter experts and project team to identify, define, collate, document and communicate the data migration requirements.
- Prepare data migration plans including migration risk, milestones, quality and business sign-off details.
- Manage assigned risks and monitor potential impacts as part of the data migration plan.
- Develop best practice, processes, and standards for effectively carrying out data migration activities.
- Perform source system data analysis in order to manage source to target data mapping.
- Perform migration and testing of static data and transaction data from one core system to another.
- Perform data migration audit, reconciliation and exception reporting.
- Manage cross-program data assurance for physical data items in source and target systems
- Act as a point of escalation (through Service now) for pre and post migration issues.
- Support requests for retrieval of data from the archive (through Service now)
- Support issues with Archive data search.
- Support the migration of live data to SharePoint
- Support the setup of permissions in SharePoint as part of the migration process.
- Graduate or equivalent qualification in an IT related discipline.
- Experience of Xillio migration tooling advantageous but not mandatory
- Knowledge of Azure cloud storage
- Adopting an adaptive mindset and using strategic and critical thinking to approach problems in a new way
- Ability to deal efficiently with priorities and manage time appropriately
- A dedicated team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to effectively communicate at all levels including external stakeholders
- Adopting a proactive approach towards complex tasks and overall delivery
Informace o pozici
- Mott MacDonald CZ, spol. s r.o.
- Národní 984/15, Praha – Staré Město
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Discount on company products / services, Flexible start/end of working hours, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Foreign business trips, International conferences, Corporate/persoal coach
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, Administration, Project Administrator
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work, part-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No., agreement on working activities (DPČ), other
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.