Are you a data enthusiast with a positive spirit? Do you enjoy challenging tasks and deliver on commitments?
If you feel like hearing about a new job opportunity, take a look below:
For our international client with an informal and supportive work environment we are looking for a person who:
- Works with data and its analysis
- Participates in system implementation
- be part of IS improvement projects
- Regular reporting and troubleshooting
- Min 1-year data analysis experience
- IT, Business or Math education
- VBA, MS Access and SQL user
- Programing knowledge is a plus
- Systematic and proactive approach
- Being part of a dynamic and growing company
- Contribution to public transport and pension
- 4 weeks of vacation and sick days
- Flexible working hours
- Multisport card
- Meal vouchers
We are looking forward to receiving your resumes in English!
Please note that only suitable candidates with a valid visa in CR will be contacted, thank you for taking time to apply.
Informace o pozici
- CPL Jobs s.r.o.
- Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Salary: 35 000 – 45 000 CZK / month
- Benefits: Corporate events, Flexible start/end of working hours, Occasional work from home, Launch of a completely new project, Self-organization of the job, Dedicated time for innovations, Educational courses, training, Holidays 5 weeks, Sick days, 13th monthly salary, Transport allowance, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Discount on company products / services, Meal tickets / catering allowance
- Listed in: Administration, IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Recruitment agency