Reporting Senior Specialist Export
At AB InBev, Challenge Accepted isn’t just a phrase; it’s a mindset. That’s because we’re the world’s largest brewer, with iconic brands like Stella Artois, Corona and Samson.
We’re a team of curious individuals who see every challenge as a new opportunity to do something incredible. We’re resourceful people who thrive under pressure and take ownership of our success. Because we’re owners, we take results personally.
We dream big, take on new challenges and push the boundaries of what’s possible. Join us and you’ll be responsible for transport planning operations at the best beer company in the world. You’ll take the lead from day one, speak your mind and grow your career faster than you thought possible.
Our international team of 500 Logistics, HR and Finance specialists are always looking for new ways to refresh and create products, build stronger brands and have a positive impact on consumers and the communities where we live and work.
- Providing visibility over process performance to management and supply chain operational teams;
- Analyzing the data coming from different sources, identifying the points of potential improvements, give prognosis of the future performance, prepare various reports on demand and maintain the databases;
- Create daily, weekly and monthly set of reports, distribute them according to agreed timelines and data quality;
- Build strong relationships with various stakeholders to collect data on time;
- Drive standardization across different reports, zones to ensure one truth of data;
- Develop new reports or adjustments according to business request.
Who we’re looking for:
- Good written and spoken knowledge of English, any other European language is a plus;
- Experience in Logistics/Performance Reporting or basic is an advantage;
- 1 year of working experience with MS Excel on a daily basis, advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge (vlookup, pivot table);
- Strong analytical, detail oriented and problem-solving skills;
- Able to work with a large set of data from various systems and able to consolidate;
- Flexibility, resilience and stress resistance;
- Dynamic, fast learning and result oriented.
What you can expect from us:
In this role, you’ll have the potential to transform our business and your career. You’ll get the support and coaching you need to succeed. We’re a meritocracy, with plenty of room for growth and development, so you know your hard work will be rewarded.
We encourage you to think big and go after your goals. You’ll get to be creative, work with international teams so you can build a global network and have direct control over your career and where it takes you.
If this sounds like the incredible opportunity you’ve been waiting for, apply today.
Informace o pozici
- Anheuser-Busch InBev Czech s.r.o.
- V parku 2326/18, Praha – Chodov
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Discount on company products / services, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Cafeteria, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Corporate events, Foreign business trips, Self-organization of the job, Dedicated time for innovations
- Listed in: Transport, logistics and supply
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Job is also suitable for the physically challenged, attendance to company site required. Also suitable for: Mentally disabled, Disabled, Other.