Transport Planning Senior Specialist NL
At AB InBev, Challenge Accepted isn’t just a phrase; it’s a mindset. That’s because we’re the world’s largest brewer, with iconic brands like Stella Artois, Corona and Samson.
We’re a team of curious individuals who see every challenge as a new opportunity to do something incredible. We’re resourceful people who thrive under pressure and take ownership of our success. Because we’re owners, we take results personally. We dream big, take on new challenges and push the boundaries of what’s possible.
Join us and you’ll be responsible for transport planning operations at the best beer company in the world. You’ll take the lead from day one, speak your mind and grow your career faster than you thought possible.
Our international team of 500 Logistics, HR and Finance specialists are always looking for new ways to refresh and create products, build stronger brands and have a positive impact on consumers and the communities where we live and work.
- Responsible for the planning of all domestic/international transport orders for finished goods and empty goods and shuttles in/from the Netherlands, at the best total price and the highest efficiency, taken the customer delivery date and customer requirements into account (internal and external), without jeopardizing the overall performance of transport.
- Manage daily relationships with carriers professionally.
- Track and follow-up performance on a daily and monthly basis.
- Links the transport needs with the customer order.
- Working in close contact with order taking, inventory deployment and sites logistics to ensure proper planning.
Who we’re looking for:
- Good written and spoken knowledge of Dutch and English
- Experience in Supply chain overall and in Logistics Transport or Warehousing is an advantage
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel and PowerPoint) is an advantage
- Good analytical skills: Show the ability to learn processes quickly, also the more complex ones
- Strong communication skills to interact with a broad and diversified audience (carriers, breweries, warehouses)
- Flexible to work over shifts
We offer great Benefit package!
- 25 days of paid holidays
- Relocation package
- Meal vouchers
- Accident, Health and Luggage Insurance
- Work Life Coaching
- Benefity Café Program
- Transport Benefit
- Beer vouchers
- Company contribution for pension insurance (2,5%)
- Compensation of income during long term illness
- HP Market
- Multisport Card
- Bonerix Program (Telefonica O2)
- GS Pharmaceuticals
What you can expect from us:
In this role, you’ll have the potential to transform our business and your career. You’ll get the support and coaching you need to succeed. We’re a meritocracy, with plenty of room for growth and development, so you know your hard work will be rewarded.
We encourage you to think big and go after your goals. You’ll get to be creative, work with international teams so you can build a global network and have direct control over your career and where it takes you.
If this sounds like the incredible opportunity you’ve been waiting for, apply today.
Informace o pozici
- Anheuser-Busch InBev Czech s.r.o.
- V parku 2326/18, Praha – Chodov
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced), Dutch (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Discount on company products / services, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Cafeteria, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Corporate events, Foreign business trips, Self-organization of the job, Dedicated time for innovations
- Listed in: Transport, logistics and supply
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Job is also suitable for the physically challenged, attendance to company site required. Also suitable for: Mentally disabled, Disabled, Other.