HR Master Data & Payroll Specialist
At AB InBev, Challenge Accepted isn’t just a phrase; it’s a mindset. That’s because we’re the world’s largest brewer, with iconic brands like Stella Artois, Corona and Samson.
We’re a team of curious individuals who see every challenge as a new opportunity to do something incredible. We’re resourceful people who thrive under pressure and take ownership of our success. Because we’re owners, we take results personally. We dream big, take on new challenges and push the boundaries of what’s possible. Join us and you’ll be responsible for transport planning operations at the best beer company in the world. You’ll take the lead from day one, speak your mind and grow your career faster than you thought possible.
Our international team of 500 Logistics, HR and Finance specialists are always looking for new ways to refresh and create products, build stronger brands and have a positive impact on consumers and the communities where we live and work.
- Assisting in the full processing of the monthly payroll;
- Monitor and track HR master data, payroll, time management system, pension and
- recruitment support;
- Registration of all absence and attendance types (holiday, sickness, special absences
- etc.) in SAP;
- Assisting with the responsibility for the sickness supplement calculation, overtime
- payment calculation and distributing payroll output, having checked for errors or
- omissions before distribution;
- Follow up the employee movements on a monthly base with the needed system updates
- and payments (emission; admission; permutation; maternity leave, pension)
- Escalate / Solve system related queries/issues.
Who we’re looking for:
- Advanced written and spoken knowledge of English and German Language;
- Experience Finance, Payroll, HR or other related positions is an advantage;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint) and SAP is an advantage;
- Strong communication skills;
- Good organizational and prioritization skills;
- Goal-oriented in structure thinking.
What you can expect from us:
In this role, you’ll have the potential to transform our business and your career. You’ll get the
support and coaching you need to succeed. We’re a meritocracy, with plenty of room for growth
and development, so you know your hard work will be rewarded.
We encourage you to think big and go after your goals. You’ll get to be creative, work with international teams so you can build a global network and have direct control over your career and where it takes you.
If this sounds like the incredible opportunity you’ve been waiting for, apply today.
Informace o pozici
- Anheuser-Busch InBev Czech s.r.o.
- V parku 2326/18, Praha – Chodov
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced), German (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Discount on company products / services, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Cafeteria, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Corporate events, Foreign business trips, Self-organization of the job, Dedicated time for innovations
- Listed in: Human resources
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Job is also suitable for the physically challenged, attendance to company site required. Also suitable for: Mentally disabled, Disabled, Other.