At AB InBev, Challenge Accepted isn’t just a phrase; it’s a mindset. That’s because we’re the world’s largest brewer, with iconic brands like Stella Artois, Corona and Samson.
We’re a team of curious individuals who see every challenge as a new opportunity to do something incredible. We’re resourceful people who thrive under pressure and take ownership of our success. Because we’re owners, we take results personally. We dream big, take on new challenges and push the boundaries of what’s possible. Join us and you’ll be responsible for supply chain operations at the best beer company in the world. You’ll take the lead from day one, speak your mind and grow your career faster than you thought possible.
Our international team of 500 Logistics, Technical, HR and Finance specialists are always looking for new ways to refresh and create products, build stronger brands and have a positive impact on consumers and the communities where we live and work.
- As an EDI partner you will manage all the EDI initiatives with existing business partners & implementations with new partners, guiding teams on EDI initiatives
- Ongoing maintenance and support on daily basis
- Responsible for analyzing and providing specifications used for enhancements and extensions in EDI applications, interfaces, and mappings
- Understand the business processes (esp. sales order fulfilment, invoicing process)
- Coordinate all EDI testing, implementations.
- Serves as the primary link between the business and any data-trading partners · Work in a quick changing environment
- Ability to work in SAP, external IDOC application
- Build and maintain strong relationships with the Business based
- Prioritizing workload in order to ensure daily targets are achieved
Who we’re looking for:
- You have advanced experience with ERP/ERO/ERA/SAP environment (1-3 years)
- EDI experience is advantage
- You are able to work on own initiative and prioritize workload effectively
- Able to coordinate many different tasks/projects at the same time
- Problem solve planning and leading of the issue resolving
- Computer skills (MS Office Expert user (VBA as an advantage)
- You are fluent in English (speaking, reading and writing, 2nd language is an advantage - German / French / Dutch
- You are curious, ambitious and resilient and yout thrive in fast-moving environments
- You are an open-minded individual who is flexible and enjoy change
- Strategic thinkers who are always on the lookout for ways to improve and grow
What you can expect from us:
In this role, you’ll have the potential to transform our business and your career. We’re a meritocracy, with plenty of room for growth and development, so you know your hard work will be rewarded.
We encourage you to think big and go after your goals. You’ll get to be creative, work with international teams so you can build a global network and have direct control over your career and where it takes you.
If this sounds like the incredible opportunity you’ve been waiting for, apply today.
Informace o pozici
- Anheuser-Busch InBev Czech s.r.o.
- V parku 2326/18, Praha – Chodov
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Discount on company products / services, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Cafeteria, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Corporate events, Foreign business trips, Self-organization of the job, Dedicated time for innovations
- Listed in: IS/IT: System and HW administration
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Job is also suitable for the physically challenged, attendance to company site required. Also suitable for: Mentally disabled, Disabled, Other.