Digital Communications Expert
Who we are:
We are AB InBev. We look for people that see challenges as opportunities and set goals bigger than themselves and deliver on them. With us you’ll grow at the pace of your talent and together, we will build a stronger, better company for decades to come. In the Employer Brand Expert role you will help shape external perceptions of our company through content, social media and marketing activations.
Are you ready for a challenge? Then take the chance and join the European Communications Team in the best beer company. Work with our famous brands Budweiser, Stella Artois and Corona, in our buzzing international support centre in Prague 4-Chodov. We’re a multi-national team of over 500 people supporting our European and Global operations.
What you can expect:
- You will be a part of employer branding and internal communications team in the best beer company
- You will ensure consistency of our employer branding in alignment with our global Employer Value Proposition (EVP)
- You will be responsible for content generation and content management on external channels and social media (LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube) with support of the team in Prague
- You will support analytics across all EVP channels and track results
- You will work with our Communications Managers to source employee stories from the different Business Units to be promoted on internal and external channels
- You will be working creatively on various tasks, different projects within a young and dynamic international team
What we expect from you:
- You are a motivated graduate or have previous working experience
- You have worked with digital channels/social media within in a business environment
- You have great communication skills
- Customer and business orientation
- Innovative and creative approach with an ownership mindset
- Eagerness to learn and grow in challenging FMCG environment of the world’s biggest beer company
- Fluent in English language (close to native or native, other languages would be a plus
What we have to offer:
In this role you will have the opportunity to learn on the job, develop your agile working skills as you adapt to new environments and push yourself to reach your goals. We are a team that reward based on performance, and take results personally. We work with collaboration and creativity and encourage you to Dream Big - that’s what it means to work at AB InBev.
The package includes a local performance bonus paid every six months, beer vouchers to buy our popular brands, meal vouchers, pension contributions and more.
If you meet the requirements and like the sound of the role, apply today!
Information about position
- Anheuser-Busch InBev Czech s.r.o.
- V parku 2326/18, Praha – Chodov
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Discount on company products / services, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Cafeteria, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Corporate events, Dedicated time for innovations
- Listed in: Media, advertising, and PR, Marketing communication
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer