CPL Jobs s.r.o. je poradenská a konzultační společnost, zaměřená na oblast lidských zdrojů, zvláště recruitment, assessment a školení.
As Payroll administrator, you will be in touch with your colleagues from different countries all over the world and together as a team you will collect payroll related information and submit them to payroll provider.
You will be also monitoring all payroll processes, update internal tools and databases and solve any issue which may occur. As one of the main contact point for Finance, you have to able to justify some payments.
* You will love this job if you like working with numbers and you are a detail-oriented person.
* You will not be able to do this job if you do not know how to work with Excel (V-Look-up / pivot tables) and if you are not stress-resistant, as the job can be sometimes hectic.
* If you already have experience in HR, Payroll or any data analyst position it is an advantage for us and for you too ( 1 year of experience is valuable)
* Let us also know if you studied any University
* The last thing this role really needs is a Czech speaker who doesn't have a problem communicating in English with his colleagues and friends.
For your hard work we offer in return:
Salary up to 40k - 45k
Yearly bonuses and other benefits which we can discuss later together with the role itself.
Information about position
- CPL Jobs s.r.o.
- Brno – Bohunice
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: Czech (Proficient), English (Advanced)
- Salary: 30,000 – 44,000 CZK / month
- Benefits: Corporate events, Holidays 5 weeks, Sick days, Bonuses, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Refreshments on workplace
- Listed in: Administration, Human resources, Back office worker, Administration, Payroll clerk, Remuneration and benefits specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Recruitment agency