At AB InBev, Challenge Accepted isn’t just a phrase; it’s a mindset. That’s because we’re the world’s largest brewer, with iconic brands like Stella Artois, Corona, and Budweiser.
We’re a team of curious individuals who see every challenge as a new opportunity to do something incredible. We’re resourceful people who thrive under pressure and take ownership of our success. Because we’re owners, we take results personally. We dream big, take on new challenges and push the boundaries of what’s possible.
Join us as Credit Control Officer in Prague and kick-start your career in finance, by interacting with Dutch-speaking accounts & by working within an international supportive team: you will be responsible for maintaining a ledger of Dutch-speaking accounts, minimizing financial risk for the best beer company in the world. You’ll take the lead from day one, speak your mind and grow your career faster than you thought possible.
Our international team of 500 Logistics, HR and Finance specialists is always looking for new ways to refresh and create products, build stronger brands and have a positive impact on consumers and the communities where we live and work.
- Monitor, as well as rehabilitate overdue accounts.
- Order credit check & release management
- Minimize the number of delinquent accounts and contain the flow to the next financial cycle.
- Resolving customer issues pertaining to delivery, pricing, and bonus
- Contact customers to align payment dates (proactive and reactive) and amount to be paid.
- Perform account reconciliation as required.
- Provide copies of documentation (invoices, credit notes, account statements…) to customers and business unit contacts
What we are looking for:
- You are an undergraduate degree in Finance or related field or related experience
- You have 1-3 years of experience in Finance / Credit Management.
- You have working experience in a Shared Service Centre environment
- Competitive salary and surprising benefits
- International, supportive and meritocratic working environment
- Fast career progression boosted by possible internal mobility (cross functions & cross countries)
In this role, you’ll have the potential to transform our business and your career. You’ll get the support and coaching you need to succeed. We’re a meritocracy, with plenty of room for growth and development, so you know your hard work will be rewarded. We encourage you to think big and go after your goals. You’ll get to be creative, work with international teams so you can build a global network and have direct control over your career and where it takes you.
If this sounds like the incredible opportunity you’ve been waiting for, apply today.
Information about position
- Anheuser-Busch InBev Czech s.r.o.
- V parku 2326/18, Praha – Chodov
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: Dutch (Advanced), English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Discount on company products / services, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Cafeteria, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Corporate events, Foreign business trips, Self-organization of the job, Dedicated time for innovations
- Listed in: Economics and Business Finance
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Job is also suitable for the physically challenged, attendance to company site required. Also suitable for: Mentally disabled, Disabled, Other.