Curium was formed in 2017 through the union of IBA Molecular and Mallinckrodt Nuclear Medicine LLC. Curium is a world-class nuclear medicine solutions provider with over 100 years of combined industry experience. We are proud to service over 14 million patients worldwide each year and strive to provide best-in-class quality products and exceptional, reliable service.
Our diverse group of industry experts is unified under one strong and singular focus – to develop, manufacture and supply SPECT, PET and therapeutic radiopharmaceuticals to customers around the globe. In fact, we have over 6,000 customers in over 70 countries world-wide.
At Curium, every single dose counts in helping doctors and patients diagnose and treat disease. That means every single employee counts toward meeting this unified objective to help each patient live “Life Forward”. We have an amazing team that lives by our core values every single day – integrity, commitment and collaboration. Come grow with us!
Main goal of the position:
The Reporting Analyst/Business Analyst is a member of the Finance Department for Nuclear medicine and is mainly responsible for maintaining databases, providing accurate and timely financial reports as well as by providing ad hoc financial and analytical support if required.
This position will be interesting for you if:
- You like working with figures, databases and performing different analyses as well as searching for discrepancies/inconsistencies.
- You can imagine yourself working in a flexible and changing work environment.
- You would like to apply your previous knowledge and experience to implement best practices and streamline reporting processes.
- You enjoy working in an international environment.
This is what you will mainly be doing in this role:
- Assembly and consolidation of sales related data from different sources/systems ensuring their correctness and consistency, performing reconciliations between the systems (Anaplan, HFM, Cognos, Insight/Console) and reports
- Maintaining and developing sales performance tool, master data maintenance, dashboards and graphs actualization, automatization/improvement of existing processes
- Preparation and development of weekly/monthly financial and business-related reports
- Data mining, identification of discrepancies, abnormalities and inconsistencies in commercial/financial data, performing corrections and suggesting process improvement steps
- Participation in the annual budgeting process (as well as quarterly forecast updates), including templates preparation, data coordination, assembly and analysis
- Participation in month/year end closing activities of the assigned countries/regions
- First point of contact in case of issues/inquiries from internal stakeholders, requests for data or analytical support from Controllers
- Participation in ad hoc projects assigned by Team Leader/Financial Manager
This position will be a good fit if you have:
- 1-3 years of Financial/Data/Reporting analyst experience
- Analytical mindset, attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Advanced MS Office package (especially Excel)
- Finance, Accounting, Math/Statistics or related Bachelor’s Degree.
- Demonstrate appropriate understanding / working knowledge of financial analysis principles and logic
- Ability to prioritize workload and work under pressure to meet strict deadlines
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Good level of English
Benefits that we offer:
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 5 sick days per year
- Annual bonus
- Cafeteria (online benefit portal) 4 000 CZK/month net (in trial period 1 500 CZK/month)
- Flexible start and end of working hours
- Home office possibility
- Meal card contribution on 100 CZK/day worked (55% paid by the company)
- Multisport card (optional benefit through the cafeteria system)
- Contributions to pension (3% from salary)
- Employee referral bonus program
- Contributions to ACCA/CIMA/ICU qualification
- Financial support for upskilling qualification
- Contributions to accident and life insurance
- Company events and activities (social events, volunteering, teambuilding)
- Nespresso coffee, variety of tea, fruit and vegetables daily at the workplace
- Friendly international environment
You can find more information about our Prague office here: https://www.curiumpharma.com/curium-prague/
Your privacy is important to us. Please read our Candidate's Application Privacy Notice: https://www.curiumpharma.com/candidates-application-privacy-notice/
Informace o pozici
- Curium Netherlands Holding B.V., odštěpný závod
- Prosecká 852/66, Praha – Prosek
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Corporate events
- Listed in: Economics and Business Finance, Financial analyst, Financial Controller
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer