- Resolution of various technical problems and answering internal and/or external customer queries from specific technology areas such as computer hardware, software, network and telecommunications systems.
- Diagnosing, identifying, isolating and analyzing problems.
- Routing unresolved queries to other specialists within the EMEA IS team.
- Setup and administer new users, passwords and permission’s.
- Working with external suppliers and vendors to achieve timely resolutions to incidents and requests where services are supported and/or hosted by third parties. Liaise with third party support companies.
- Managing multiple requests at the same time whilst keeping a level head and maintaining high standards of customer service.
- A minimum of 2 years work experience
- Communicative English is a must, and advanced or proficient level of French
- Willing to learn and expand knowledge
- Ability to work independently and also in a team
- Familiar with Service Desk functions
- Creating technical documentation and standard operational procedures
- Can independently resolve a variety of call types (password issues, software pushes, mobile devices configuration/troubleshooting (C/T), Windows OS C/T, MS Office C/T, Office application C/T)
- Familiarity with: DHCP, AD, DNS, IP, FTP, HTTP, HTTPS, Firewall, Antivirus, NAT, Proxy server, Routing
- Able to effectively communicate with customers on the phone and professionally address their requests
- Works as a liaison between users and corporate/outsourced support personnel, coordinating support activity to drive issues to root cause and correct issues affecting users in region.
- Maintains plans to ensure the continuity of critical business functions and minimize information loss in the event of a disaster for local office and sites in region.
Informace o pozici
- CPL Jobs s.r.o.
- Jindřišská 937/16, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: College
- Required languages: English (Advanced), French (Advanced)
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Recruitment agency
CPL Jobs s.r.o., Stephane Genevieve