The Crown Worldwide Group is a collection of businesses providing mobility, relocation, logistics and storage services to corporate and private customers all over the world. We’ve been moving people’s lives for over half a century, always putting people at the center of everything we do. We have a proud history in global logistics but we’re also looking to the future, investing in smart technology, growing our businesses internationally and staying ahead of the curve. We promote diversity and inclusion in the workplace, hiring motivated and skilled people and inspiring them to do the best work of their lives. We operate in a socially responsible way, considering the environment and the communities we work in through our CSR program.
For more information, please visit: https://www.crownworldwide.com.
Crown Worldwide Group currently has an opening for a:
Assistant Mobility Advisor- part time
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
In this role you will provide Administrative support the Mobility Advisors’ team who is in charge of relocating employees and their families, either internationally or domestically. You will be responsible for the assistance in all administration matters such as :setting up files, initiating tax, enrolling assignee with insurance coverage, maintain data integrity and provide support with payment management.
Cooperating with Mobility’s team and leaders will be key to their success.
- Provide assistance in all administration matters as and when required
- Cooperation with Mobility team aimed at lessening administrative burden
- Internal reports , service activity reports, KPIs, payment management
- Maintain 100% compliance and accuracy in inputting all internal operating systems data in line with the responsibilities of the position
- Support the company CSR commitment and goals.
- Demonstrate and promote the company vision and values.
- Other Adhoc duties as assigned by the Manager
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- Applicable Mobility / Relocation or Customer Service experience
- Fluency in business English, both written and spoken. Knowledge of other languages would be an asset
- Strong organizational skills and accountability
- Ability to work within a team structure while delivering excellent customer service
- Good computer literacy
What we offer
- Work in an international environment close to Prague’s historical city center, supporting clients from all over Europe, work with colleagues from multiple countries on daily basis
- Work in a dynamic team with opportunities for growth
- Learning opportunities in the field of relocations, international logistics and mobility
- Work on new projects for an industry leader with over 50 years history
- Internal career opportunities
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Summary of benefits offered (meal vouchers, 5 weeks holiday, Birthday leave, 2 days volunteering leave, Crown University courses, tenure contribution into Cafeteria benefit program, Multisport card with employer contribution)
At Crown we pride ourselves with the quality we deliver and values we stand by.
- We are CARING about people and their experience
- Always DETERMINED to do our best and to always keep improving
- We are genuinely THERE when our customers and colleagues need us
- We encourage the SHARING of knowledge amongst each other
- We continuously remain OPEN-MINDED to stay innovative
Equal Employment Opportunity
Crown is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military/veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Crown welcomes applications from all suitably qualified candidates eligible to live and work in the designated geographical region. We are committed to diversity, and to employee well-being, engagement and development.
Informace o pozici
- Crown Worldwide Movers, s.r.o.
- Pobřežní 620/3, Praha – Karlín
- Požadované vzdělání: Bakalářské
- Požadované jazyky: Angličtina (Pokročilá)
- Benefity: Stravenky/příspěvek na stravování, Dovolená 5 týdnů, Vzdělávací kurzy, školení, Zdravotní volno/sickdays, Firemní akce
- Zařazeno: Personalistika a HR, HR konzultant
- Typ pracovního poměru
- Typ pracovního poměru: Práce na zkrácený úvazek
- Délka pracovního poměru
- Délka pracovního poměru: Na dobu určitou
- Typ smluvního vztahu
- Typ smluvního vztahu: pracovní smlouva
- Zadavatel: Zaměstnavatel
Pozice je vhodná i pro absolventy.