Unified Communications Engineer
The Unified Communications Engineer provides technical guidance to field engineers, technicians, and product support personnel who are diagnosing, troubleshooting, repairing and debugging complex computer systems, cloud datacenter, or networked and/or wireless systems.
Would you like to experience a start-up like environment within a global company? Do you want to know that your work will have a positive impact every day? Do you enjoy a positive culture with a friendly and collaborative team environment?
Join us at Mitel, a global leader in Cloud communications – the fastest growing sector in business communications. You will become a strategic partner to companies such as Google, VMWare and Microsoft and you will help us to achieve our vision – to provide excellent customer experience and to secure the highest level of service for our SMB, Enterprise, Global Customers and Channel Partners.
What your daily responsibilities should be, but not limited to:
- Provide phone and Web based support for Mitel accredited partners
- Leads the troubleshooting on the various aspects of hardware, software & cloud
- Reports design, reliability and maintenance problems or bugs to design engineering/software engineering.
- Provide a workaround to minimize the impact of defects to the end-user
- Delivers fixes in the form of software patches where applicable or recommending upgrade to proper load with issues known to be resolved
- Create and maintain Knowledge Base Articles (KBA’s)
- Provide support within EMEA business hours
- Occasional after-hours maintenance window support
- Opportunity to participate in the on-call rotation to ensure after hour support
Who you are?
- Candidate with experience in Voice, VoIP, PBX, UC or Contact Centre Solutions
- Owner of analytical mind and master of troubleshooting skills
- Experience with Telecom signaling protocols (SIP, SS7, H.323) is considered as an advantage
- If you have experience with VMWare, GCP, Wireshark and/or Team Viewer it would be very helpful
- Beside all of that you have strong customer service skills with clear communication in writing and over the phone
- Well organized and results-oriented
- Team player with a great sense of humor
- Fluent English speaker
- German and French is an advantage
What Mitel offers you:
- Cool working environment – well designed office in the centre of Prague (HubHub) with wonderful terrace!
- Lots of trainings and development within the field, including certified 3rd party and Mitel trainings
- Be a part of amazing new project when you can help us build unique branch in central Europe
- Work within great team with wonderful colleagues and team leader
- Access to unlimited training resources at LinkedIn learning
- Meal vouchers
- 5 weeks of holidays
- 3 sick days
- Cafeteria (travelling, sport, massages, cosmetics, culture for free)
- Above standard healthcare with 24/7 medical consultancy on the phone
- Dog friendly office
Informace o pozici
- Mitel Czech Republic s.r.o.
- Perlová 371/5, Praha – Staré Město
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced) or German (Advanced) or French (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Above-standard medical care, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Cafeteria, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Dog-friendly office, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: IS/IT: System and HW administration, Technology and development, Telecommunications, Telecommunication operator, Operating system and network administrator, Application SW administrator, Help Desk Technician, IS Support, System Engineer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer