Salesforce Business Administrator
Salesforce Business Administrator (SOA) manages business support, business analysis and change management essential to business and sales force productivity. Working within the Business Operations team the position also provides input and support within the service operations function across the business.
Would you like to experience a start-up like environment within a global company? Do you want to know that your work will have a positive impact every day? Do you enjoy a positive culture with a friendly and collaborative team environment?
Join us at Mitel, a global leader in Cloud communications – the fastest growing sector in business communications. You will become a strategic partner to companies such as Google, VMWare and Microsoft and you will help us to achieve our vision – to provide excellent customer experience and to secure the highest level of service for our SMB, Enterprise, Global Customers and Channel Partners.
What your daily responsibilities should be, but not limited to:
- Manage ongoing support requests and administrative needs of users
- Identify areas for de-duping and clean-up and any business process implications in same
- Develop reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity
- New user setups and access control management through a variety of methods, including roles, profiles, sharing settings and permission sets
- Day-to-day user support as required
- Conduct hands-on training for users on best practices and efficient usage techniques
- Manage capacity and licensing requirements
- Identify and facilitate process improvement projects, training/workshops to support strategic organizational objectives
- Regularly perform database management and clean up procedures
- Work with Business Units to document business processes, validate business requirements and integrations
- Define and work with Configuration & Development team on business requirements that may impact other clouds, integrations or applications
- Determine new fields and / or pick list values in SalesForce objects
- Works directly with and supports the service teams to ensure high level of CRM data quality and drive overall CRM governance
- Supports pre-deployment, implementation and roll-out of new CRM features and modules to ensure requirements are met
- Provide operational support to the service teams in use of CRM reporting, and associated tools
Who you are?
- Salesforce.com certified Administrator
- You have some relevant experience
- Advanced Excel skills needed
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Experience ensuring compliance with corporate policies and procedures
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organisation
- Experience working directly with sales teams
- Understanding of reporting logic, SQL and business intelligence tools
What Mitel offers you:
- Cool working environment – well designed office in the center of Prague (HubHub) with wonderful terrace!
- Be a part of amazing new project when you can help us build unique branch in central Europe
- Work within great team with wonderful colleagues and team leader
- Lots of trainings and development within the field
- Access to Linda.com and LinkedIn learning
- Meal vouchers
- 5 weeks of holidays
- 3 sick days
- Cafeteria (travelling, sport, massages, cosmetics, culture for free)
- Above standard healthcare with 24/7 medical consultancy on the phone
- Dog friendly office
Informace o pozici
- Mitel Czech Republic s.r.o.
- Perlová 371/5, Praha – Staré Město
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Above-standard medical care, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Cafeteria, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Dog-friendly office, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, Telecommunications, Programmer, Operating system and network administrator, Application SW administrator, Database specialist, IS Support, ERP Specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer