C++ Developer - Build a Global Bank
What will you be doing?
- Work on various projects varying between critical technical deliveries, regulatory projects and platform enhancements driven by the business needs
- Work on all stages of the development life-cycle (analysis, design, implementation, unit and integration testing)
- Cooperate within cross-regional agile teams
- Analyze new requirements to find the most appropriate technical solution with high attention to simplicity, performance, fault-tolerance and supportability
- Work closely with the product owners and various IT teams to clarify the requirements and to agree/coordinate cross-application changes
What we’re looking for:
- Good knowledge of C++
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms and computational complexity
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills and very good level of written and spoken English
- Experience of Java, C# or Python is a PLUS
Where will you be working?
With 120 thousands of employees and over 326 years of tradition, we are one of the largest banking company in the world. Over the years, we have come up with many revolutionary ideas that changed the way people think about their finances; whether it was the first credit card issued in Great Britain or the first ATM machine, we have always been trying to push the banking business a little further. Our Prague office is part of the Operations and Technology Division, and as such, we try our best to stay at the top of our technological game. However, the technology itself is not the most important thing. What matters the most to us is the way our ingenuity can help provide better service to our customers and make life easier for our employees.
Interested and want to know more about Barclays? Visit home.barclays/who-we-are/ for more details.
Informace o pozici
- Na Pankráci 1683/127, Praha – Nusle
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Above-standard medical care, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Foreign business trips
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Programmer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer