The Crown Worldwide Group is a collection of businesses providing mobility, relocation, logistics and storage services to corporate and private customers all over the world. We’ve been moving people’s lives for over half a century, always putting people at the center of everything we do. We have a proud history in global logistics but we’re also looking to the future, investing in smart technology, growing our businesses internationally and staying ahead of the curve. We promote diversity and inclusion in the workplace, hiring motivated and skilled people and inspiring them to do the best work of their lives. We operate in a socially responsible way, considering the environment and the communities we work in through our CSR program.
For more information, please visit: https://www.crownworldwide.com.
Crown Worldwide Group currently has an opening for a:
Treasury clerk is responsible for delivery of Treasury & Cash Management services to internal clients. This role oversees Treasury & Cash Management transactions and is the primary point of contact for the banks.
- Prepare daily Bank accounts reconciliations.
- Prepare daily Cashflow forecasts.
- Process payments: intercompany payments to Holdings, interests, insurance claims, refunds.
- Make ERP postings for all unallocated entries on bank statements.
- Oversee daily cash and banking activity including payments and ERP bookings of cash transactions.
- Responsible for month end accounting for intercompany loans and foreign exchange.
- Responsible for daily funding and informing management of any surplus/cash requirements.
- Liaison with relationship banks.
- Liaison with external auditors.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- Part qualified or qualified by relevant experience (2+ years minimum)
- Fluent or strong intermediate English is essential
- PC literate, good MS Excel and Word skills
- Knowledge of ERP systems - Purchasing and particularly Payables is a plus
- Must be a good team player and be proficient in all areas within the team in order to provide support as and when required.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to communicate with internal staff at all levels.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and targets
- Genuine interest in providing enhanced customer service to client.
- Pays attention to detail and follows control procedures.
What we offer
- Work in international environment supporting clients from all over Europe, work with colleagues from multiple countries on daily basis
- Work in a dynamic team with opportunities for growth
- Learning opportunities in the field of relocations, international logistics and mobility
- Work on new projects for an industry leader with over 50 years history
- Summary of benefits offered (meal vouchers, 5 weeks holiday, Birthday leave, 2 days volunteering
- leave, complementary language courses, yoga classes, Multisport Card, Crown University courses)
At Crown we pride ourselves with the quality we deliver and values we stand by.
- We are CARING about people and their experience
- Always DETERMINED to do our best and to always keep improving
- We are genuinely THERE when our customers and colleagues need u
- We encourage the SHARING of knowledge amongst each other
- We continuously remain OPEN-MINDED to stay innovative
Equal Employment Opportunity
Crown is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military/veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Crown welcomes applications from all suitably qualified candidates eligible to live and work in the designated geographical region. We are committed to diversity, and to employee well-being, engagement and development.
Information about position
- Crown Worldwide Movers, s.r.o.
- Pobřežní 620/3, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Sick days, Corporate events
- Listed in: Economics and Business Finance, Financial specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer