Interactive Pro is a leader in online delivered education programs and one of the first online tuition providers. Based in London, we operate globally, with offices in Prague and Amsterdam. We have been in the market for 10 years and we have not stopped growing. Interactive Pro is a well-established brand in the booming Edtech industry with a lot of opportunities for talented people, be they graduates or seasoned professionals.
As Junior Data Analyst you will become a member of our global marketing team and you will drive business intelligence initiatives to support our paid media and acquisition activities.
- Competitor & Market Research with regular updates to the marketing team
- Market research - new test markets and monitoring of existing geomix for business impact news/changes
- A/B tests & personalisations - reporting & analysis
- Targeting guidance for media teams
- Planning and adjusting strategy in order to achieve media buying targets
- Monthly and Quarterly media planning with budget allocations.
Strong candidates will meet the following requirements:
- A bachelor's degree, preferably in marketing
- 1-2 years of previous marketing experience including digital and email campaigns
- Strong analytical skills, proficiency in Excel, and experience with reporting KPIs such as lead quality, traffic, CPAs and conversion rates
- The ability to apply creativity and logic to all situations and be a problem solver
- Fluency in English.
What we offer:
- Enthusiastic and friendly working environment
- Internationally diverse workforce, over 30 nationalities in the office
- Central Prague location, 3-minute walk from metro Andel or Novy Smichov mall
- Opportunity to express ideas and contribute to the success of the business
- Assistance in obtaining business licence and in dealings with local authorities
This job description will be reviewed annually and may be subject to amendment or modification at any time after consultation with the post holder. It is not a comprehensive statement of procedures and tasks but sets out the main expectations in relation to the post holder’s professional responsibilities and duties.
Interactive Pro is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief.
Informace o pozici
- Interactive Corporate s.r.o.
- Praha – Smíchov
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Holidays 5 weeks, Occasional work from home
- Listed in: Media, advertising, and PR
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.