We are looking for candidates who possess the ability to think both creatively and analytically. Content Manager duties include producing and publishing content, writing, editing and proofreading, formulating content strategies and managing a content team, among other tasks.
From Content Managers we expect finding creative ways of building an online presence, as well as using analytics in the formulation of a content strategy. Here, content is defined as multimedia articles, different social media channel posts, images or videos that aid in fostering engagement online.
What would be your responsabilities:
- Writing, editing and proofreading content in both – Czech and English
- Managing an external content team consisting of writers, graphic designers, videographers, etc.
- Formulating a cross-platform content strategy.
- Brainstorm with team members and accross company to develop new ideas.
- Build a following on social media.
- Provide editorial, creative and technical support to team members.
- Track web analytics to ascertain content engagement levels.
- Manage content across all platforms, including email and social media
What we require from you:
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Journalism, English or related field.
- 3-4 years agency experience or in a similar role.
- Adept at keyword placement and SEO best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Czech and English
- Highly computer literate and advanced knowledge of HTML.
- Proficiency with popular content management systems.
- Experience with social media management.
- Creativity and the ability to develop original content.
- Ability to develop content that provokes engagement.¨
- Knowledge of photoshoting is advantage
- Strong leadership qualities
What can you expect:
- You will be fully following our projects - from initial querie to final installation.
- Full training including product knowledge.
- Representing the company at exhibitions and international shows.
- A necessary amount of administrative work, whilst putting the content into life
Who we are:
Designers and producers. We represent a very specific market segment - exclusive glass production - lighting objects and luxurious glass in architecture. Our work is international, 98% of our products leave our country. Our clients are interior designers, architects, owners of luxury residences, palaces, yachts and hotels.
Informace o pozici
- SANS SOUCI, s.r.o.
- Václavské náměstí 804/58, Praha – Nové Město
- Požadované vzdělání: Bakalářské
- Požadované jazyky: Angličtina (Výborná)
- Zařazeno: Marketing, Média, reklama a PR
- Typ pracovního poměru
- Typ pracovního poměru: Práce na plný úvazek
- Délka pracovního poměru
- Délka pracovního poměru: Na dobu neurčitou
- Typ smluvního vztahu
- Typ smluvního vztahu: pracovní smlouva, práce na živnostenský list/IČO
- Zadavatel: Zaměstnavatel