For a global technology leader built on 50 years of innovation, collaboration and engineering excellence, we are looking for a talented candidate with an understanding of the area of specialization who resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways.
As a Junior Software Engineer, you will be responsible for creating and/or maintaining software applications for a product or family of products. Perform non-complex modification, testing, and debugging tasks. Assists with analysis related to software design and development and debugging or problem solving. Assists in evaluating the impact of software performance and recommends changes to software designers.
- Have a passion for working with guidance from management or more senior software engineers to design and code non-complex units/modules/products that meet functional and business requirements on schedule and within budget.
- Perform unit/module testing of software to find errors and confirm programs meet specifications.
- Write and maintain documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, testing, changes, and corrections.
- Fix bugs, add minor enhancements, and convert software to other platforms. Work with minimal supervision and utilize knowledge, experience and judgment to accomplish well-defined goals.
- Take pride in setting up software configuration control and software development environments including program source control to ensure reliable backups and source code integrity.
- Assist Quality Assurance Team by providing assistance to testers and support personnel as needed to determine system problems and the development of test plans.
- At least a Bachelor's Degree or global equivalent in Computer Science or related field.
- Typically 1+ years (0 to 1 with Master’s degree) of experience in software development (Assembler, C/C++, Java)
- Knowledge of databases
- Familiarity with multiple OS platforms (Linux, UNIX, Windows)
- Analytical skills
- Problem solving skills
- Good knowledge of English (written and spoken)
Informace o pozici
- R3SEARCH Partners s.r.o.
- V parku 2308/8, Praha – Chodov
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Recruitment agency
Also suitable for graduates.