Know Your Data. Protect What Matters.
For more information, visit www.netwrix.com.
C++ Developer/Senior C++ Developer
WHO WE ARE:
We are a rapidly growing technology company of dedicated professionals striving to make a difference in the world of data security. Our platform, Netwrix Auditor, empowers organizations to minimize the risk of data breaches and ensure regulatory compliance by proactively reducing the exposure of sensitive data and promptly detecting policy violations and suspicious user behavior.
This out-of-the-box solution for Windows/ Linux is used by thousands of mid-sized and enterprise customers all over the globe.
The company is headquartered in Irvine, California, and has regional offices in the U.S. (Ohio), the UK, Benelux, France, Germany, Italy, the Czech Republic, India, Singapore and Russia (St. Petersburg).
The Czech branch of Netwrix Corporation continues to evolve. Now we are looking for a C++ Developer/Senior C++ Developer.
The Senior Software Engineer role requires working with Product Management and R&D teams to research and implement solutions to monitor and audit different infrastructure systems such as operating system, data storages and network. It is an opportunity to know in-depth internal technical details of file storages, Active Directory, windows-based servers and network devices to build and maintain efficient services to address the growing demand of Netwrix business. This position involves getting a deeper understanding of what happened in monitored / observed / audited systems, finding ways to monitor them, building solutions from design to delivery.
- Develop new services and components to monitor different types of systems;
- Investigate, design, prototype and evaluate technical feasibility to do audit;
- Develop specification documents and component architecture;
- Develop unit tests, participate in code review;
- Collaborate effectively with peer teams to deliver robust engineering product.
- Strong C++ programming skills
- Excellent English skills;
- Developing for Windows;
- You love to explore, learn new technologies and get to the bottom of it;
- You are looking for interesting tasks and bring it to the end;
- You are attentive to the details and focused on quality results.
WHAT WOULD BE A PLUS:
- Experience with using Active Directory, MS SQL Server and other Microsoft technologies;
- C# language proficiency;
- Development experience for Linux.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Challenging projects and variety of tasks;
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion;
- Flexible working hours and relaxed dress-code;
- 7 sick days;
- Benefits Card;
- Opportunity to travel for professional conferences and trainings (including foreign countries);
- Free corporate Czech classes (English classes are coming soon J);
- Office library with specialized work-related books and magazines;
- Office in a modern business center;
- Well-equipped kitchen (coffee, tea, cookies and fruits).
Informace o pozici
- NetWrix Czech Republic s.r.o.
- Karla Engliše 3201/6, Praha – Smíchov
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Corporate recreational facilities, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, International conferences
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Programmer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
+420 777 304 408