GIT Consult je personálně poradenskou společností a v procesu náboru zaměstnanců zastává roli nezávislého poradce.
GIT si udržuje dlouholeté know-how v oblasti náboru specialistů, a to od roku 2000.
Do you carry an international heart, that is looking for a place where you can spill your creative mind, and help to make whole company's life and processes beautiful and easier? Do you dream of combining your graphical and UX experience and making your ideas real? Then, this is the right place for you. We will boost your big creative mind by free coffee, every day breakfast, amazing office with an even better view and a terrace (with a grill and obviously a view)
What will you do?
- you will focuse on omni-channel initiatives that encompasses service, environment and digital design
- you will take part in modernizing in-office IT space to enhance the interaction between those giving IT support and those recieving it
- You will be responsible for ensuring that the visual identity and brand guidelines are upheld across multiple touch points and on in-office IT spaces, digital signige and other communication products
- You will build tools enabelling our colleages including out business consultants to effectively help our clients
What do you need?
- Fluent English language (Czech is not a must)
- Strong design background and passion for creating beautiful products that work well
- Experience with Adobe creative suite, OmniGraffle, Sketch, InVision, etc.
- Understanding and passion in existing design system landscape across platforms and channels, e.g. Bootstrap, Material Design, Apple HCI guidelines, Fluent Design
- HTML/CSS experience, including concepts like the layout, responsive design, cross-browser compatibility, and accessibility
- Basic understanding of code semantics and concepts required for component-based development - OOP, Flux/Redux, Modular, MVVM, MVC
- Basic understanding of development tools required for component-based development - GitHub, REST API's
And what will you gain?
- Yearly bonuses
- boosted cafeteria system
- Place of work in the center of Prague
- Free on-site breakfasts, beverages and snacks throughout the day
- Above standard medical care for you and your immediate family members
- Social and sport events throughout the year
- Charitable initiatives and kids days
- Fun activities organized by our interest groups (e.g. barbecue, gaming and movie nights)
- Training and further development opportunities
Do not hesitate to send your CV and let your creative soul free.
Informace o pozici
- GIT Consult Czech s.r.o.
- okres Hlavní město Praha
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Above-standard medical care, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home, 13th monthly salary, Individual schedules of working hours, Self-organization of the job
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Culture, art, and creative work, Media, advertising, and PR
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Recruitment agency