ALLYN INTERNATIONAL SERVICES is a privately held professional logistics firm. We have regional headquarters in Fort Myers - Florida (USA), Shanghai (China) and Prague (Czech Republic). We are dedicated to providing high quality, customer centric services and solutions for the global marketplace. Our core products include transportation management, logistics sourcing, supply chain consulting, tax management and customs compliance.
For our EMEA headquarters in Prague (Zizkov, P3) we are looking for:
EMEA Logistics Manager
EMEA Logistics Manager is responsible for managing logistics operations and sourcing services in Europe, the Middle East, and other regions as assigned. The Manager has overall responsibility for a number of assigned customer accounts and needs to ensure: excellent customer service, superb clients’ relations, and satisfaction, healthy profitability levels, productivity improvements, adequate staffing, high employee engagement, employees training, and development. The Manager also surfaces and implements growth opportunities for our services and new clients. There will be a number of Team Leaders or Managers reporting to the Logistics Manager.
- Responsibility for billing, profit and loss, and contract renewals for applicable clients
- Ensure client satisfaction and superb relations
- Publish metrics measuring client, team, and individual performance
- Manage staffing
- Surface and implement productivity improvements
- Identify and manage technological advancements
- Periodically travel to clients locations
- Suggest improvements relative to workplace
- Facilitate prompt issue resolution
- Supervise employees in regards to:
- Timesheets and time off
- Performance reviews and Personal Development Plans (PDP’s)
- Disciplinary action and write-ups
- Policy compliance
- Employee growth
- Employee engagement
- Manage special projects
- Support marketing efforts such as article publications, launching campaigns
- Actively participate in sales, marketing, and business development
- Any additional tasks related to the Scope of Work agreed with the client
- Perform Allyn core values, actively promote teamwork and represent Allyn according to company culture
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Minimum Bachelor degree or equivalent, preferred in business, logistics or supply chain management.
- Previous education and minimum of three years of operational experience in the industry.
- Previous experience in management or team leader position.
- Very good communication skills in English, another major European language can be advantageous with communication with the client
- MS Office – notably good command of MS Excel and Access basics
- Goals and people-oriented
- Ability to grow other people skills, mentoring, and coaching skills
- Ability to delegate and follow up, self-discipline
- Capability to see things in context
- Positive attitude and willingness to continuously expand the knowledge base
- Ability to work under stress
- Decision and problem-solving skills
- Flexible and open-minded
- Analytical and presentation skills
The first contract is for one year with possible extension - it is our policy.
If you meet these criteria and are looking for an international but human-size & dynamic company - please send your CV in English.
Informace o pozici
- Allyn International Services s.r.o.
- Roháčova 1056/64, Praha – Žižkov
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Cell phone, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Foreign business trips
- Listed in: Transport, logistics and supply, Top management
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
+420 296 339 555