- Development of the partnership network, including searching of contacts, establishing and maintaining relationships with counterparties of the Bank (financial institutions and foreign ECAs) on trade finance products and documentary operations;
- Establishing credit risk limits for trade finance operations;
- Structuring of trade financing transactions;
- Searching, preparing, issuing and conducting trade finance operations: irrevocable reimbursement undertaking, guarantees, counter guarantees, standby letters of credit, short-term trade related loans;
- Preparation, coordination and execution of framework and individual agreements with financial institutions;
- Verification of documents on trade finance transactions in accordance with international standards;
- Development of regulative, methodological and presentation documents on trade finance, as well as arrangement and participation in conferences for counterparties of the Bank within Division’s competence;
- Participation in projects concerning automation and testing of software in terms of Division’s responsibilities;
- Maintenance of profile / register of trade finance transactions.
- University degree in economics / legal /finance / international economic relations / math.
- Working experience in the related function at least 5 years;
- Work experience in international banks and / or development banks and / or commercial banks, including IIB member states.
Knowledge, skills and competencies:
- Knowledge and understanding of worldwide practices in the field of trade finance;
- Experience with various trade finance instruments;
- Knowledge of USP 600, ISBP 745, URDG 758, ISP 98, URR 725, Incoterms;
- Established contacts with local and/or international financial institutions and ECAs;
- Skills of contacts establishment and relationship management with counterparties of the Bank;
- Knowledge of pricing policy’s development concerning documentary business;
- Knowledge of international settlements;
- Skills in preparing analytical and presentation materials;
- Advanced PC user (MS Word, Power Point, Excel);
- Fluency in English;
- Proficiency in second foreign language of the Bank’s member states - considered as advantage.
- Job location – HQ of the IIB in Hungary, Budapest, Vaci ut, 188;
- The IIB provides a competitive remuneration with attractive benefits package including medical insurance, relocation package (if required) and other benefits and allowances.
Informace o pozici
- International Investment Bank
- Váci út 188, 1138, Budapest
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Contribution holiday, Cell phone, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Accommodation / housing allowance, Cafeteria, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Soft loans to employees, Sick days, Corporate events, More than 5 weeks of vacation, Foreign business trips, International conferences, Individual budget for personal growth
- Listed in: Banking industry and financial services
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
International Investment Bank, Maya Chumakova