We are always looking for new colleagues who seek technical and artistic excellence and who like to push their limits.
You could be developing our in-house game engine VRAGE 2.0 or game Space Engineers or you can work on our new unannounced project. If you like a challenging work, seek autonomy, enjoy having impact and responsibility and want to work in a friendly environment on an international team with colleagues who inspire you, then come
and join our international team in Prague.
Prague is known as one of the most beautiful cities in Europe and
is the capital of one of the safest countries in the world, the Czech Republic. With the nickname “the City of a Hundred Spires,” Prague is known for its stunning architecture and mystical Old Town. The city is also known for its comfortable transport, green spaces, and affordable living. Being in the heart of Central Europe also allows for easy travel across the whole of Europe.
Do you have passion for PC games? Are you creative? Can you code in C#? Do you like challenges? Then join Keen Software House and learn from developers of Space Engineers. You will work on implementation of new game features optimizations, rendering techniques, physics simulations, and much more.
What we expect from you:
- Excellent programming skills - you will be programming in C#
- Ability to learn - you learn new concepts and skills rapidly, and look to understand stuff truly in depth
- An interest in sandbox games - you are avid gamer and you enjoy playing our games
- Drive - you’re energetic, hard-working, and persevere through adversity until the job is done, and done well. You get turned on by getting results, and always aim for excellence in what you do.
- Communicative level of English - you will be part of international team, since our colleagues are coming from all over the world
What we offer:
- Exiting work - you will be participating on new exciting projects
- Experience - you will learn plenty of new stuff from an experienced developers
- Independence - you will get independent tasks and you will be responsible for their delivery in scheduled deadlines
- Friendly working environment - easy-going team, informal culture, spacious offices
- Work-life balance - flexible working hours, home office
- Remote cooperation also possible
Informace o pozici
- Keen Software House s.r.o.
- Karolinská 654/2, Praha – Karlín
- Požadované vzdělání: Bakalářské
- Požadované jazyky: Angličtina (Středně pokročilá)
- Zařazeno: IS/IT: Vývoj aplikací a systémů, Programátor
- Typ pracovního poměru
- Typ pracovního poměru: Práce na plný úvazek, práce na zkrácený úvazek
- Zadavatel: Zaměstnavatel
Praxe a stáže, pozice je vhodná i pro absolventy.
727 937 634