We are a young team with a desire to show the whole world that a Czech company from Brno has its place in the international business. We are innovating the financial world, trying to change the status quo and inspire competition. People are what matters most to us and so does the groundwork of our entrepreneurship which grows profitably. We can work as a team and have a lot of fun during the day, but we also solve problems, work hard and respect each other.
We are open with each other and strict working hours are not our style - everyone knows what their job is and how much time they need to devote to it. We prefer project management style to a hierarchical one and we also have nice offices in the center, our own gym, sauna, etc.
Get to know us better at the Company Culture Market: www.cocuma.cz/company/purple-technology
Customer Care for our Polish Clients
Calling up clients and spamming them, that’s not what we do here. In our team, we take care of our current clients from the financial world and make sure they are happy and satisfied. Usually, we communicate via email and chat, but there might be a situation when our clients ask us for a helping hand and we explain things over the phone from time to time.
Personal approach to every client is vital for us, so you will never see any pre-recorded messages nor automatic replies. We actually do the exact opposite, we believe it’s important for both the customer and us to enjoy the cooperation and to have a good feeling about it. Even though we work in finance, we do not communicate rigidly; but openly and candidly.
WHAT WILL YOUR JOB BE LIKE:
We are guaranteeing to be available to our clients between 8:00 to 16:00 only on working days, no weekends. We function as an information hub where all the knowledge of the background is stored, so no need to worry about your job being dull. We keep on moving forward to keep up with the financial market. Every once in a while we are simply not sure how to proceed, and it will be necessary that you improvise and find a solution. Usually, we ask our colleagues from other teams, who are ready to help us with technical or more complex issues. You would work on small projects and automation which would not only help us but the clients as well.
WHAT DOES OUR IDEAL BUDDY LOOK LIKE:
- You can speak Czech or Slovak and has knowledge of Polish as well
- And speaking in English should be ok for you too.
- Good listener, understanding people’s needs, identifying problems, seeking information needed to solve it and empathetically communicate back.
- You naturally feel the need to help people and make their lives easier
- Not knowing how something works is keeping you awake at nights, you just need to know!
- Enjoying pushing things forward and embracing changes
- You are punctual and you understand what is responsibility and commitment to our clients
- Basic PC knowledge is enough, Excel, email etc. we will teach you the rest
IN RETURN, WE OFFER:
- Adequate financial evaluation
- Electro-budget - pays for all the electronics you need for your work, all of them of your own choice
- Cafeteria budget - you can order smoothies, MultiSport card or plenty of other benefits
- Education budget - designed for your self-improvement
- An opportunity to work (practically) from anywhere after joining the team (i.e. remote office from Cyprus, home office, etc.)
- Enjoying trips at the sea with the team, benefits of fresh fruits, opportunity to have meetings in the sauna, get in shape in our gym
- 5 holiday weeks + sick days
- Small and lovely team which is the biggest perk anyway. Radka, Michal and Tom are already looking forward to meeting you in person :)
Informace o pozici
- Purple Technology s.r.o.
- Masarykova 410/28, Brno – Brno-město
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: Czech (Proficient), Polish (Advanced), English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Notebook, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Education allowance, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Individual schedules of working hours, A longer unpaid leave, Foreign business trips, Self-organization of the job, Children-friendly office, The possibility of study leave, International conferences, Corporate/persoal coach, Individual budget for personal growth, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: Banking industry and financial services, Customer service, Call Centre Operator, Help Desk Technician, Front office worker
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.
Job is also suitable for the physically challenged, attendance required – handicapped-accessible building. Also suitable for: Disabled, Wheelchair bound, Other.