Hagen Human Capital s.r.o are based in the centre of Prague, Czech Republic. We offer a wide range of recruitment services across IT, Development, Professional Services and other commercial sectors at all levels, from graduate entry to Director/Management level. Check out some of our latest vacancies: www.hagenhc.com
Customer Success Manager with German language
Our client is an established German marketing/finance tech company that is a world leader in pricing technology solutions with offices in Prague. Their vision is to become and stay the leading SaaS pricing and CPQ solution provider. They are an agile company that brings good ideas to life quickly and is committed to market-driven innovation. Their company culture is characterized by a free and respected exchange of ideas and perspectives. They are growing fast, so it is the perfect time to join and grow your career alongside.
• Be the first point of contact for customers, handle commercial escalations
• Help customers with onboarding, adoption, and growth
• Conduct online presentations, webinars, and onsite meetings
• Provide feedback to the product team
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with assigned customers
• Identify customer goal-achievement risks and develop risk mitigation plans
• Write blog posts and newsletter content
• Customer support and strong account management experience, preferably in high-growth, software-as-service (SaaS) environments
• Fluent German (at native level) and English
• Consultative and analytical skills, business understanding, technical aptitude and ability to understand software applications
• Well-developed professional interpersonal skills; ability to interact effectively with people at executive levels of the organization
• Willing to travel (~30% of the time)
• Nice to have: ability to work independently, in ambiguous environments, in high-pressure situations; MS Office; experience implementing ERP software
• up to 100.000Kc + great benefits
• 25+ vacation days
• A company culture characterized by free & respected exchange of ideas & perspectives
• A real chance to have your voice heard and advance the direction of the company & your career
If you agree that it's a fit and you’re interested in working with a true international & global team for a fast-growing, but already stable startup in a local, friendly office, then please send us your most up-to-date CV in Czech or English.
By sending your CV, you agree to the processing of personal data in accordance with Section 11 of Act No. 101/2000 Coll. On the Protection of Personal Data and Amendment to Certain Acts, as amended (hereinafter the "Act"), in accordance with EU Regulation 2016/679.
The candidate hereby certifies that Hagen Human Capital sro is registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague, Section C, Insert 166750 (hereinafter referred to as " also in accordance with Section 5 (4) and Section 11 of the Act, is authorized to process the personal data provided by it, for the purpose of seeking and mediating employment for the Candidate.
Informace o pozici
- Hagen Human Capital s.r.o.
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: German (Proficient), English (Intermediate)
- Salary: 70 000 – 115 000 CZK / month
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Recruitment agency