At MRstudios, we create interactive 3D experiences tailor-made for a wide range of manufacturing sectors and operating systems. This includes Virtual/Augmented/Mixed Reality (VR/AR/MR) applications, 3D product visualisations, animations, and user interfaces. Our VR, AR, and MR showcase products can be found at exhibitions and showrooms of leading producers, are used by sales and marketing teams as truly immersive USPs, to improve a manufacturer’s maintenance and support capabilities, and for professional education purposes.
Sales & Business Development Manager
We are hiring: Sales & Business Development Manager
Above Czech average, depending on your qualification and previous record, potential commission options
Minimum: Recent Bachelor or Master graduate
At MRstudios, we provide 3D real-time marketing and engineering software solutions for manufacturing industries with a core focus on Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, and Mixed Reality (VR, AR, MR). Our VR, AR, and MR showcase products can be found at exhibitions and showrooms of leading producers, are used by sales and marketing teams as truly immersive USPs, to improve a manufacturer’s maintenance and support capabilities, and for professional education purposes.
Some of the perks of working for us:
- Flat hierarchies
- Flexible in terms of time and location
- Freelance or employed: It's your choice
- Competitive salary
- Dynamic holiday regulation
- Mac, Windows, Linux, iOS, Android: It’s your choice
- Provision of a smartphone and phone contract
- Highly international work environment
- Regular business trips
- Fast growth opportunities
Job details: responsibilities
- Generation and follow-up of leads
- Attendance of exhibitions and other networking events to generate clients and increase MRstudios' visibility
- Close cooperation with the Managing Director and Marketing Director for Business Development and development of long-term sales and marketing strategies
- Implementation of sales and marketing projects
- As we are a small team, you might also be involved in project management, account management, and the like
Job details: requirements
- Bachelor or Master degree in a technical study programme preferred (lateral entrants are also welcome)
- Proven experience in Sales is a must
- Knowledge of and affinity with IT, in particular immersive technologies, is a must
- High integrity and ability to work in a multinational team and environment
- Able to prioritise and work independently
- Flexible in terms of time and location
- Available for frequent business trips
- Having an eye for detail and high quality standards
- Excellent spoken and written English (English is the working language)
- Additional EU language would be a plus
Are you the dynamic, passionate person we are looking for, ready to lift MRstudios to the next level? Are you excited to work hard, take the extra step, and socialise with both colleagues and (potential) clients? Then apply today by clicking on the REPLY button below and providing us with your CV, motivation letter and LinkedIn profile.
Informace o pozici
- MRstudios s.r.o.
- Thámova 166/18, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Salary: 60 000 – 85 000 CZK / month
- Benefits: Sales commission, Cell phone, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Corporate recreational facilities, Refreshments on workplace, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Individual schedules of working hours, Foreign business trips, Self-organization of the job, International conferences, Corporate/persoal coach
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Marketing, Technology and development, Marketing communication, Project Manager
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.
Job is also suitable for the physically challenged, attendance required – handicapped-accessible building. Also suitable for: Disabled, Wheelchair bound, Other.
+420 608 003 620