Commerzbank AG is a leading international commercial bank with almost 50.000 employees. In our Czech offices located in Prague City Centre we have more than 500 employees from about 50 different countries and are still growing. Prague was chosen as local Hub for Group Finance, covering all financial services (Accounting, Controlling, Reporting, Business Support, Transaction Control, Valuations, Accounts Payable) of our Western and Eastern European branches, Trade Finance, GS-OS & SE Regional Services and HR Continental Europe.
Our IT Centre, providing a wide range of various IT solutions from creative Net. and Java development to agile production projects in application operations and infrastructure teams, was reintegrated into Commerzbank from Commerz Systems in November 2018.
We are transforming a traditional bank into a digital enterprise. To help us build the bank of the future, we´re looking for lateral thinkers with unconventional ideas and a real creative streak – especially for our IT and Finance division in Prague – and in return, we offer you the freedom and independence to create your own job with your own vision. Intrigued?
Shape the future of banking with us.
Application Manager – Java/Oracle
We develop and run applications from the Information Security as well as the Physical Security department. Furthermore we manage the lifecycle of digital identities including the attached access rights within the application landscape of Commerzbank.
Within the Cluster, a team will be established in order to enhance, maintain and operate a new application for GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) related purposes. GDPR is an essential regulation for Commerzbank to which Commerzbank needs to be compliant with.
The GDPR application is connected to central key banking applications and ensures the support of relevant rules for deletion of data as well as a consistent reporting for internal and external auditors. It will mainly be built as a Java back-end application based on an Oracle-Database.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Perform knowledge transfer from external development team and internal application operations staff.
- Be responsible for stable operations of the application. Conduction applications monitoring. Perform the regular morning checks and react on all errors and support their correction.
- In case of production issues, analyze and solve the problems in close collaboration with other involved teams (e.g. for connected applications or infrastructure)
- Participate in the preparation and implementation of changes to the given environment, e.g. support test-activities on test-environments.
- Prepare and conduct the rollouts into production.
- Follow service management processes according to ITIL. Use HP Service Manager for Incident, Problem and Change Management.
- Oracle DB / SQL / relational database
- Middleware technologies such as Connect:direct, IBM Sterling File Gateway, WebMethods
- CoRDP (Commerzbank Release Deployment Portal )
- Web Services REST/SOAP/XML/WSDL
- UC4, Tomcat, Linux/Solaris
- Windows Server
We prefer candidate with:
- Good analytic thinking with attention to details to solve problems
- Proactively driving projects and tasks to deliver results
- Customer orientation and ownership attitude for the assigned responsibilities to deliver results in time and in line with the clients need
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- High flexibility and adaptability to fast changing environment
- Good team player with high ability to work in cross-locational and international teams
Informace o pozici
- COMMERZBANK Aktiengesellschaft, pobočka Praha
- Karlovo náměstí 2097/10, Praha – Nové Město
- Požadované vzdělání: Vzdělání není podstatné
- Požadované jazyky: Angličtina (Středně pokročilá)
- Benefity: Bonusy/prémie, Příspěvek na penzijní/životní připojištění, Flexibilní začátek/konec pracovní doby, Příspěvek na dopravu, Stravenky/příspěvek na stravování, Vzdělávací kurzy, školení, Kafetérie, Občerstvení na pracovišti, Zdravotní volno/sickdays, Možnost občasné práce z domova, Firemní akce, Dovolená více než 5 týdnů
- Zařazeno: IS/IT: Správa systémů a HW, IS/IT: Vývoj aplikací a systémů
- Typ pracovního poměru
- Typ pracovního poměru: Práce na plný úvazek
- Typ smluvního vztahu
- Typ smluvního vztahu: pracovní smlouva
- Zadavatel: Zaměstnavatel