About the Company
We are AB InBev. Committed to driving growth that leads to better living for more people, in more places. Through brands and experiences that bring people together. Through our dedication to brewing the best beer with the best ingredients. And through our commitment to helping farmers, retailers, entrepreneurs and communities grow. We are building a company to last. Not just for a decade, but for the next 100 years. Through our brands and our investment in communities, we will bring more people together, making our company an integral part of our consumers’ lives for generations to come.
Our brewing heritage dates back more than 600 years, spanning continents and generations. From our European roots at the Den Hoorn brewery in Leuven, Belgium; to the pioneering spirit of the Anheuser & Co brewery in St. Louis, US; and the creation of the Castle Brewery in South Africa during the Johannesburg gold rush. Now, with operations in over 50 countries, and our brands sold in over 100, we are truly a world leader, and our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser®, Corona® and Stella Artois®.
Logistics for French speakers
At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That’s why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you’ll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we’ll reward your achievements.
If you have very good English and French skills you have the possibility to be a part of one of a team that:
- Ensures that the stock levels in the French warehouses are on the right level to fulfil the customer orders
- Maintains a ledger of French accounts – a collection of overdue and over-limit accounts and minimizes financial risks to AB InBev
- Supports AB InBev team members with order processing and solves challenging situations. Follows up on ad-hoc issues, stocks, promotions, empties and reports.
- Supports the Contract Management (On Trade) Solution based on Salesforce.com and the related projects and trainings, within the focus on the countries Belgium and France.
- What are the requirements:
- A motivated graduate or someone that has a few years of previous working experience
- Fluent English and French language
- Good communication skills
- Result orientation and reliability
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good organizational and prioritization skills
- Customer and business orientation
- Ability to work in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint…)
- Interest in the field of Logistics, Supply Chain and beer
- Eagerness to learn and grow in challenging FMCG environment of the world’s biggest beer company
Check what you can benefit:
- Growing - learning on the job - Jumping in the deep-end. Being agile and adapting to new environments, setting goals that help you grow.
- Constant improving - we push ourselves – and each other.
- Rewards - we are meritocratic – we are rewarded based on performance. And we are owners – we take results personally.
- International teams – we collaborate within our locations, you can benefit from the colleagues around the world
- Creativity - Dreaming bigger than what you think is possible. That’s what it means to work at AB InBev!
Informace o pozici
- Anheuser-Busch InBev Czech s.r.o.
- V parku 2326/18, Praha – Chodov
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: French (Advanced), English (Advanced)
- Listed in: Transport, logistics and supply
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Job is also suitable for the physically challenged, attendance to company site required. Also suitable for: Mentally disabled, Disabled, Other.