easyBNB is an award winning, dynamic short-term rental management company based in Prague, operating on rental platforms such as Airbnb and Booking.com. This year, we successfully expanded our operations to Greece, Spain and France, with ambition to grow even more in the coming year! We currently manage over 100+ properties, have hosted over 25,000 guests and generated nearly 2 million EUR for our clients. In February 2019, we won the prestigious award ‘Business story of the year’ from the French-Czech Chamber of Commerce for our impressive business growth of 300 % in the three years since launching our start-up. Our services include: the creation and distribution of ads on the best platforms, reception of travelers, professional photos, pricing, 24/7 customer service, cleaning, and maintenance and insurance for each rental.
We are looking for motivated and fun people to join our team! :)
About the position:
- Generate leads for the rental market.
- Meet clients face to face to propose our services.
- Qualify leads and successfully close them.
- Daily activities include sales meetings, preparation of proposals, defining business development strategy, and collaboration with the onboarding team.
- Quick learner
- Motivated, positive and pro-active
- Advanced English + another language is a big plus
- Great communication skills
- Previous sales experience is an advantage
- Competitive basic salary + very attractive commission
- Yearly travel card
- High quality sales training from professionals with experience in BD positions in UK, France and USA
- Opportunity to grow with EasyBNB and lead your own team when successful
- International team environment with friendly, start-up atmosphere
- Offices in an attractive location next to Wenceslas square
- Language courses
- Exciting office social events and team activities
- Discounts at easyBNB homes (we’re now in 5 cities in Europe across Spain, France and Greece, so your next holiday will be covered!)
Our culture is important to us; it is open, transparent, honest and friendly. We love what we do, and make sure everyone in the team feels valued, respected and important. We strive to deliver the best possible experience not only to our hosts and guests, but also to our wonderful employees. We work hard, we have fun, and we look after each other.
Informace o pozici
- EasyBnB s.r.o.
- V jámě 699/1, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Listed in: Sales, Business Development Manager
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer