Advancing safe technologies, improving human lives
Since our beginning as a spin-off of the Vienna University of Technology (TU Wien) in 1998, we are advancing safety control platforms and robust networks in the areas of Automotive, Aerospace, Off-Highway and Industrial. Especially in recent years, TTTech Group has grown substantially. To date, more than 1,600 employees in more than 12 locations worldwide are working for TTTech companies. Leading companies and renowned partners from different areas count on our innovative know-how.
As our organization is constantly growing, we have an exciting career opportunity for you within the R&D department in our Brno office.
Process and Team Coordinator
• Implement overall recruiting strategy from recruiting, interviewing, hiring and onboarding of new employees
• Maintain accurate inputs and records for payroll and align with external payroll provider
• Manage personal administration
• Guarantee adherence with Czech law and internal policies
• Manage office operations and procedures
• Liaise with suppliers and service providers
• Enhance internal process improvements
• Support various department activities such as project management, quality assurance and internal tools
• Proven experience with similar tasks is a big advantage
• Good command of the English, written and oral, knowledge of German language would be plus
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
• Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational and planning skills
• Detailed oriented and proactive approach
• Flexible working arrangements – tailor your work according to your personal needs
• Diverse workload in a small friendly team within international company
• Opportunity to take over responsibility – turn your ideas into reality and contribute to our success story
• Competitive benefits - sick days, meal vouchers, 13th salary, flexible working hours
• Position is possible as a part time as well
Join us and support the development of cutting-edge technologies for a more connected and automated world of tomorrow. We provide room for continuous personal and professional growth. As part of our team, you are helping to make autonomous driving a reality on a global scale.
Does our offer sound interesting? If so, we look forward to receiving your complete online application and the opportunity to discuss further details in person.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Informace o pozici
- TTTech Computertechnik AG
- Šumavská 519/35, Brno – Veveří
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Intermediate) or Czech (Advanced)
- Benefits: Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, 13th monthly salary, Foreign business trips, Self-organization of the job, Dog-friendly office, The possibility of study leave, International conferences, Dedicated time for innovations
- Listed in: Administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, Human resources, Administration, Office Manager, Project Manager, HR Generalist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work, part-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.
Also suitable for parents on maternity and parental leave.