We are looking for a qualified Front-End Web Developer to join our IT team. You will be responsible for building the “client-side” of our web applications. You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications accessible via computers, smart phones and tablets. Most of our web applications are currently based in Office 365 environment (SharePoint, Azure).
What we can offer:
- A unique, multinational employer with a great history and presence in providing accurate and reliable news and information to domestic audiences in the local languages (rferl.org).
- Competitive salary.
- Good benefits package: Vacation (after three years of service - 25 days), Holidays (a corporate holiday schedule with holidays added to Czech statutory holidays), Fitness Benefit (membership in a fitness center network), Sick Leave (13 workdays of paid sick leave per year), Medical Care on Premises, Public Transportation Pass, Meal Allowance, Summer Allowance, Retirement Savings Program, Language Courses, Life Insurance, Relocation Benefit (One-way travel and transportation expenses for employees hired outside the Czech Republic).
- Training and development opportunities – internal and external.
- Friendly team and positive working environment.
- Permanent employment (after one-year contract).
- Development and testing of applications mostly in Office 365 environment
- Development of new user-facing features
- Optimizing applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Communication with technical and non-technical staff to gather user requirements as well as develop, implement and convey resolutions
- Initiate, track and assist in the resolution of the end-user support issues - 2nd and 3rd level
- Implement established IT security policies, procedures, and technologies to ensure security
- Maintain an awareness of new technologies and how they may benefit RFE/RL
- Contribute to business continuity planning
Qualifications & Experience
- Cross-Browser Development (mandatory)
- English language (Working Knowledge Oral & Written) (mandatory)
- Strong presentation and communication skills (mandatory)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills (mandatory)
- Knowledge of PowerShell or other programming and scripting languages (PHP, SQL) (desirable)
- Experience with SharePoint and Office 365 (Azure Active Directory, MS Flow, PowerBI) (desirable)
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools for creating interactive reports (desirable)
- Knowledge of the ITIL Framework (desirable)
Informace o pozici
- Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty - Rádio Svobodná Evropa, Inc.
- Vinohradská 3333/159a, Praha – Strašnice
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Above-standard medical care, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Corporate events
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Technical Writer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer