About Cushman & Wakefield
Cushman & Wakefield is a global leader in commercial real estate services, helping clients transform the way people work, shop, and live. The firm’s 43,000 employees in more than 60 countries provide deep local and global insights that create significant value for occupiers and investors around the world. Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest commercial real estate services firms with revenues of $5 billion across core services of agency leasing, asset services, capital markets, facility services (branded C&W Services), global occupier services, investment management (branded DTZ Investors), project & development services, tenant representation and valuation & advisory. To learn more, visit www.cushmanwakefield.com or follow @CushWake on Twitter.
Cushman & Wakefield is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer, and as such, we hire the most talented professionals and invest in superior resources and technologies. The talent of our extraordinary people and the culture and business approach we foster, coupled with the exceptional, creative services we provide and the results we deliver worldwide for owners, occupiers, and investors are what distinguishes Cushman & Wakefield.
Industrial Real Estate Consultant (Jr./ Sr.)
Industrial Real Estate Consultant (Jr./ Sr.), Prague Office
our Industrial commenrial Real Estate team is the key players on CE Industrial Real Estate market (biggest market share) being further developed through extraordinary will to put clients forward without any exception.
There is no doubt that Real Estate market will continue to grow in the future similarly to the near past. I order to keep the highest level of our client services we have decided to further strengthen our team.
We are therefore seeking a talented Junior or Senior Consultant, who has gained experience in servicing clients (various industires, ideally of course Real Estate…), being interested in Commertial Real Estate, having career orientation and strong will to learn new things.
You will become member of professional team of Real Estate consultants, team which has proven its qualities by reaching and long term keeping dominant position on Real Estate Market, very international team, team willing to help you develop further and reach your career ambitions. You will have the opportunity to meet experts in other Real Estate segments: Retail, Offices, Research, Asset Management, Capital Markets, Valuation& Advisory, Project Management
Desired Skills and Experience...
An energetic and career seeking individual being able to demonstrate the following qualities:
• University degree
• Personal experience in Clinets servicing (various industires)
• Strong development potential
• Demonstrable communication skills
• Passionate, pragmatic and collaborative
• Fluent Czech or Slovak and English (additional foreign language as advantage)
If you believe you fulfill our requirements and you are willing to start your career development with us please respond to this advertisement...
Informace o pozici
- Cushman & Wakefield, s.r.o.
- Praha – Staré Město
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced), Czech (Proficient)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Car for private purposes, Sales commission, Cell phone, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, 13th monthly salary, More than 5 weeks of vacation, International conferences, Corporate/persoal coach
- Listed in: Sales, Services, Civil engineering and real estate trade, Account Manager, Sales representative, Project Manager, Estate agent, Key Account Manager, Business Development Manager
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Purkyňova 2121/3, 11000 Praha – Staré Město, Česká republika