For a global technology leader built on 50 years of innovation, collaboration and engineering excellence, we are looking for a seasoned professional with a full understanding of the area of specialization who resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways.
- Work cross functionally across stakeholder groups; revenue, legal, sales ops, order management, to help facilitate deal approvals/closure
- Partner with the sales organization to problem solve and structure strategic deals
- Develop and document playbooks and models enabling repeatable processes and scale
- Provide training to the sales team on deal structuring and best practices to increase awareness and accelerate deal velocity
- Lead initiatives such as the development of dashboards, metrics, and system capabilities to gain better visibility into deals
- Participate in drafting commercial language and terms; build out the non-standard library
- Actively participate in deal reviews with customers/prospects, sales teams, and management
- Identify and drive the implementation of new tools and process improvements to support growth
- Cultivate internal relationships with all levels of the sales organization
- Manage and develop the EMEA & APJ deal desk team
- Perform ad hoc reporting and analysis for management
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, law, mathematics, accounting or economics, master's degree preferred.
- Typically, 13+ years of professional experience.
- Contract and commercial drafting and assessment experience required, including a level of client (internal or external) engagement.
- Ability to provide guidance/interpretation on existing contract provisions.
- Ability to work remotely and within a team, build relationships with other business functions (legal, finance, compliance etc).
- Possess people and management skills.
- Demonstrable knowledge and judgment about contractual and commercial risks/issues in transactions.
- Good working knowledge of the fundamental legal provisions of commercial contracts.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English, additional EU language is an advantage (e.g. French, German, Italian).
Informace o pozici
- R3SEARCH Partners s.r.o.
- V parku 2343/24, Praha – Chodov
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced) or French (Advanced) or German (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Above-standard medical care, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events
- Listed in: Administration, Economics and Business Finance, IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Recruitment agency