Since its launch in 2006, Veeam has been a leading provider of backup, recovery, and replication solutions. We understand the criticality of the move to the cloud, which adds complexity in not only managing and mining data but also leveraging that data for positive business value and innovation. It’s why Veeam offers exceptional visibility and control capabilities through our extensive orchestration engine, delivering virtual, physical, and cloud data management, for any application, and any data, across any cloud. It’s how we’ve grown to work with 82% of the Fortune 500 companies in 30 countries around the world. With over 350,000 customers, such as L’Oréal, PwC, Volvo and Gatwick, Veeam has become the #1 Cloud Data Management Provider sold through partners like VMWare, HPE, Cisco and Microsoft.
As a billion-dollar software company, we rely on the diverse backgrounds and ideas of our people to advance our growth and innovation and we’re passionate to develop the industry’s most inclusive and high-performing team. Through embracing transparency and trust, recognizing and developing our employees, and giving back to the communities we share, we’re also creating a Veeamazing place to work. Join Veeam, the #1 Cloud Data Management provider, today.
Senior QA Automation Engineer
BUILD YOUR CAREER WITH VEEAM!
The Veeam Quality Assurance team invites you to work on Veeam’s products together with Veeam QA professionals in Prague.
Veeam creates software products to solve complicated tasks in the areas of data protection and management. Veeam clients are several hundreds of thousands of companies all over the world.
We work with VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V and Nutanix AHV virtualization platforms; Windows, Linux and Unix operating systems; Active Directory, Exchange, SharePoint, SQL, Oracle and SAP HANA servers and databases; Amazon, Azure and Google public clouds; and many other technologies forming the core of the modern IT-world.
A Senior QA Automation Engineer will join us and strengthen one of major directions:
- Data Protection: a suite of products for data backup and restore in virtual, physical and cloud environments.
- Data Management: a set of products for monitoring, reporting, and process automation in virtual, physical and cloud environments.
- Technical education or passion for technology.
- 3+ years of experience in test automation.
- Expertise and desire to write a quality code and grow professionally in the software programming area.
- Deep understanding of software development principles and the QA role in this process.
- Experience developing test automation strategies and plans, analysing test progress, and optimising the processes.
- Advanced knowledge of Windows, Linux or Unix operating systems.
- Open and flexible mind, common sense, clear logic, analytical skills.
- Desire and ability to work in a team.
- Knowledge of English, enough to read technical documentation.
- Experience working with databases like Microsoft SQL Server or Oracle Database.
- Experience working with virtualization platforms like VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V.
- Understanding of network technologies and systems (DNS, DHCP, basic network settings, etc.)
- Experience managing and developing a test automation or development team.
- Knowledge of Russian language would be beneficial.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and supporting autotests for one or several Veeam products.
- Communicating with other participants of the product development process.
- Participating in planning and creating the test automation strategy for your products.
- Participating in autotest framework development and supporting internal test systems.
- Training and development of new team members.
- Evaluating test results, maintaining defects database.
A set of technologies and tools varies from project to project, and includes:
- PowerShell, SQL, C#;
- Selenium WebDriver, FitNesse, TestCafe, Pester;
- Jenkins, TeamCity, GitLab/Microsoft TFS.
Our offer includes:
- Excellent professional and career opportunities in the international team of talented and energetic people.
- Competitive salary and regular pay rises.
- Generous benefits package from the very first day of your employment including: premium health insurance program for you and your children, additional payments for sick leave, English classes, meal tickets, MultiSport card, public transport pass, cell phone contract, and many others.
- Flexible working hours, no bureaucracy or formalism.
- Professional trainings and education, including courses and conferences, internal meetups and unlimited access to online library.
- Work permit assistance.
- Relocation package for non-Prague candidates: one additional salary as a one-time payment.
Informace o pozici
- Veeam Software (Czech Republic) s.r.o.
- Argentinská 420/4, Praha – Holešovice
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced), Czech (Advanced)
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Quality and quality control, SW architect, Programmer, Database specialist, Tester, Quality Manager, Development Manager / Team Leader
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer