Since its launch in 2006, Veeam has been a leading provider of backup, recovery, and replication solutions. We understand the criticality of the move to the cloud, which adds complexity in not only managing and mining data but also leveraging that data for positive business value and innovation. It’s why Veeam offers exceptional visibility and control capabilities through our extensive orchestration engine, delivering virtual, physical, and cloud data management, for any application, and any data, across any cloud. It’s how we’ve grown to work with 82% of the Fortune 500 companies in 30 countries around the world. With over 350,000 customers, such as L’Oréal, PwC, Volvo and Gatwick, Veeam has become the #1 Cloud Data Management Provider sold through partners like VMware, HPE, Cisco and Microsoft.
As a billion-dollar software company, we rely on the diverse backgrounds and ideas of our people to advance our growth and innovation and we’re passionate to develop the industry’s most inclusive and high-performing team. Through embracing transparency and trust, recognizing and developing our employees, and giving back to the communities we share, we’re also creating a Veeamazing place to work. Join Veeam, the #1 Cloud Data Management provider, today.
Junior QA Automation Engineer (Part time possible)
BUILD YOUR CAREER WITH VEEAM!
The Veeam Quality Assurance team invites you to work on Veeam’s products and to learn from Veeam QA professionals.
Veeam creates software products to solve complicated tasks in the areas of data protection and management. We work with VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V and Nutanix AHV virtualization platforms; Windows, Linux and Unix operating systems; Active Directory, Exchange, SharePoint, SQL, Oracle and SAP HANA servers and databases; Amazon, Azure and Google public clouds; and many other technologies forming the core of the modern IT-world.
This job is for you, if YOU are:
- A graduate or a senior student of a technical university who dreams of a job in IT.
- Fond of programming. You develop scripts (in PowerShell, Python, Perl, Groovy, etc.), desktop or mobile applications.
- Interested in technology and you have an advanced knowledge of Windows or Linux operating systems.
- Willing to grow professionally in the software testing and software quality fields.
- An open-minded person with common sense and clear logic.
- A fast learner (passionate eyes outweigh knowledge gaps) and you love interesting and challenging tasks.
- Friends with English language.
Your tasks will include:
- “Deep diving” into our products, technology and profession.
- Developing and supporting autotests for one or several Veeam products.
- Communicating with other participants of the product development process.
- Deploying and supporting autotest infrastructure.
- Evaluating test results, maintaining defects database.
Our offer includes:
- Excellent professional and career opportunities in the international team of talented and energetic people.
- Competitive salary and regular pay rises.
- Generous benefits package from the very first day of your employment including: premium health insurance program for you and your children, additional payments for sick leave, English classes, meal tickets, MultiSport card, public transport pass, cell phone contract, and many others.
- Flexible working hours, no bureaucracy or formalism.
- Professional trainings and education, including courses and conferences, internal meetups and unlimited access to online library.
- Work permit assistance.
- Relocation package for non-Prague candidates: one additional salary as a one-time payment.
Informace o pozici
- Veeam Software (Czech Republic) s.r.o.
- Praha – Holešovice
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Listed in: IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, Quality and quality control, SW architect, Programmer, Operating system and network administrator, Database specialist, Tester, Quality Manager
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work, part-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.
+420 226 255 206