XpertLearning is a Consultancy founded in 2003, focused on providing Global best of breed content and platform solutions for Corporate, Academic and Government sectors in the Europe and Middle East region. Recently, XpertLearning moved part of its operation to Central Europe with aim to deliver more added value to its customers as well as offer its existing services to new markets. You can find more about us under https://xpertlearning.com
Microsoft Dynamics Configuration Consultant
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Configuration Consultant – (English speaker) or (English/Arabic Speaker)
Žižkov, Praha 3, Czech Republic
As a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Configuration Consultant, you will be part of the Xpertlearning team based in Prague – Czech Republic that is focused on the delivery and implementation of Microsoft CRM solutions for clients in the Ed-Tech Sector. Predominantly working with clients in Europe and Middle East, you will spend a majority of your time remotely consulting directly with clients and configuring proprietary SaaS Microsoft Dynamics solutions to support the student lifecycle journey.
- Work remotely with customers to analyze business requirements to define functional specifications,
- Consult with clients on intended operational uses of the solution.
- Identify creative solutions to meet system/business requirements through configuration.
- Configure software and workflow assemblies based on the description of business logic and based within the parameters of the SaaS CRM solutions
- Collaborate with Professional Services Team members, R+D and Project team to deliver an optimal client solution
- Develop and provide data conversion and test cases with clients to ensure business needs are met and software is signed off.
- Manage and provide support for the Client UAT phase.
- Provide support for Client Data Migration
- Configure the Production environment based on original signed off design or updated design.
- Excellent written and verbal English is essential.
- Microsoft CRM Certification. Minimum Microsoft Certification Accepted: Certificate - MB2-716
- Minimum of 3 years proven experience of previous large MS Dynamics implementations across full configuration lifecycle.
- Previous proven experience of working in a client facing environment.
- Ability to work virtually with clients directly engaging through WebEx / Zoom etc.
- General understanding of full lifecycle development of a Dynamics CRM application (installation, configuration, customization and deployment)
- Ability to question Clients to ensure product completeness to ensure project satisfaction.
- Good work ethic and self-starting attitude, and ability to work well among a team of professionals.
- Ability to work capably and to manage multiple tasks within tight deadlines.
- Good team player and a willingness to take on new tasks
- Project Management Certification - E.g PRINCE2, PMP etc.
- Arabic language would be desirable (but not essential)
- Degree in a relevant IT, Technology or Business area or equivalent relevant experience.
- TOEFL / IELTS Certificate
- Minimum certificate – Microsoft Dynamics MB2-716
Xpertlearning is a privately held consultancy founded in 2003 focused on providing Software solutions to Corporate, Academic and Government sectors. Working with some of the global leading vendors of Talent, Learning and Student Lifecycle management solutions.
Xpertlearning has registered operations across the Middle East, Central Europe and India.
Informace o pozici
- Xpertlearning LLC FZE
- Praha – Žižkov
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Salary: 40 000 – 70 000 CZK / month
- Benefits: Discount on company products / services, Notebook, Refreshments on workplace
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: Application and system development, IT Consultant
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Job is also suitable for the physically challenged, attendance to company site required. Also suitable for: Other.