QA Algorithms Engineer
As part of the engineering team building next generation sensors, firmware, and algorithms for Human Interface Devices at Apple.
Do you love taking apart complex systems?
We are looking for an Algorithm QA Engineer with strong mathematical programming skills, experience with automation, and an ability to assess quality across a large set of data. You will be part of a team responsible for testing algorithm implementations, identifying corner cases, and ensuring Apple’s input devices perform with high quality through data driven validation.
In this role you will collaborate with Algorithms, Software, Firmware, Data and Quality Assurance Engineers to deliver state-of-the-art next generation technologies into Apple products.
- Comfortable with scripting (Python)
- Experience in C/C++
- Experience with signal processing techniques to assist in design validation
- Experience in testing & debugging embedded mobile systems
- Ability to develop test guidelines from specifications
- Ability to learn quickly and understand the intent and design of an algorithm
- Skills in bug hunting and regression
- Typically requires 2+ years of QA experience
- Owning quality of algorithms that run on Mac and iOS devices
- Test flow definition, implementation, execution and debugging
- Building thorough automated tests around large data sets
- Analyzing and interpreting data to identify failures and trends
- Working closely with Algorithm, Software and Firmware development teams to ensure timely delivery of quality product
- Working multi-functionally to drive quality and be able to clearly communicate results
Education & Experience
- BSc/Bc or MS/Ing in Computer Science
- Computer Engineering, Data Science
- Statistics or equivalent in meaningful industry experience
- Knowledge of Mac systems and MacOS or UNIX variant
- Knowledge of Matlab
- Knowledge of iOS devices
- ObjectiveC, Swift is a plus
- Fluent English
- Czech is a plus
If this is you, we'd love to hear from you.
Informace o pozici
- Apple Czech s.r.o.
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Above-standard medical care, Discount on company products / services, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Education allowance, Sick days, Corporate events
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Programmer, Tester
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer