Společnost NKT s.r.o., člen silné a stabilní mezinárodní skupiny NKT A/S, patří mezi nejvýznamnější evropské producenty kabelů a vodičů.
Společnost NKT s.r.o. sdružující výrobní závody v Kladně a Velkém Meziříčí s více než 500 zaměstnanci je v rámci České republiky významným zaměstnavatelem, který nabízí atraktivní pracovní příležitosti!
General Ledger Accountant - POSSITION IN LITHUANIA
General Ledger Accountant
Are you good in accounting? Are you looking for an opportunity to boost your international career? Would you like to be a part of newly established and still developing Shared Service Center in Kaunas, Lithuania?
In NKT, you will join a modern technology company with a worldwide turnover of €1.4bn. We manufacture and sell power cables for a span of applications, including the renewal of the energy transfer network, connection of offshore wind-parks to the grid, and high energy transmission across borders. In these exiting times, on the back of the recent integration of ABB Cables, NKT is moving towards realization of our Excellence 2020 strategy.
· Oversee and process job tasks with efficiency and high quality at all times.
· Oversee and processing G/L transactions including accruals, corrections, intercompany trades.
· Oversee and handle the closing of the books.
· Oversee asset management accounting processes.
· Oversee auditing process.
· Oversee product costing and inventory accounting processes.
· Oversee and handle legal compliance processes (VAT, statutory reporting, corporate tax return, foreign VAT collection, intrastat, audits, withholding tax, authority audits and statistical reporting).
· Provide data for reporting when requested.
· Deliver service in line with agreed controls, policies and procedures.
· Calculate depreciation of all major fixed assets and being able to account for additions/disposals/depreciation.
· Assist junior staff in performing according to standards.
· B.Sc. in Business administration, higher commercial certificate or similar.
· 3+ years of experience with accounting, accounts receivables from a Shared Services organisation or a major company
· Fluent in English (German, Polish, Czech, Swedish languages as advantage).
· International experience is desired.
· Qualified in Finance & Accounting signifying in depth knowledge and an overall picture; should be able to perform independently.
· Preferably knowledge of SAP or similar ERP system.
· Audit experience is considered an advantage.
· Strong analytical skills with attention to detail.
· Ability to build and establish a good working relationship with colleagues.
· Significant traveling will be expected.
Open-office environment at Kaunas Lithuania;
International team and culture;
Flexible working hours;
Employee benefit package.
NKT is a global company with headquarters in Brondby, Denmark. The company has approximately 3,400 employees, 13 production sites in Europe and sales offices across the world. In 2017, NKT realized revenue of EUR 1bn. NKT is part of NKT A/S, listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen.
Please send your written application
and CV in English
For any questions please feel free to call:
Tel: +370 612 11105
Informace o pozici
- NKT s.r.o.
- Jonavos g.7, Kaunas
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Discount on company products / services, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Accommodation / housing allowance, Educational courses, training, Company catering, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Corporate events, Individual schedules of working hours, Foreign business trips, Self-organization of the job, International conferences, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: Economics and Business Finance, Chief Accountant, Finance accountant, Accounting methods specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer