Since its launch in 2006, Veeam has been a leading provider of backup, recovery, and replication solutions. We understand the criticality of the move to the cloud, which adds complexity in not only managing and mining data but also leveraging that data for positive business value and innovation. It’s why Veeam offers exceptional visibility and control capabilities through our extensive orchestration engine, delivering virtual, physical, and cloud data management, for any application, and any data, across any cloud. It’s how we’ve grown to work with 82% of the Fortune 500 companies in 30 countries around the world. With over 350,000 customers, such as L’Oréal, PwC, Volvo and Gatwick, Veeam has become the #1 Cloud Data Management Provider sold through partners like VMWare, HPE, Cisco and Microsoft.
As a billion-dollar software company, we rely on the diverse backgrounds and ideas of our people to advance our growth and innovation and we’re passionate to develop the industry’s most inclusive and high-performing team. Through embracing transparency and trust, recognizing and developing our employees, and giving back to the communities we share, we’re also creating a Veeamazing place to work. Join Veeam, the #1 Cloud Data Management provider, today.
•Development and implementation of multi-threaded algorithms in data processing;
•Implementation of network communication protocols between system components;
•Optimization and support of the existing product functionality.
•Experience with C++;
•Understanding the object oriented design principles is a must;
•Understanding of multi-threaded algorithms, data structure;
•Familiarity with Boost libraries;
•Knowledge of Linux/Windows;
•Russian language is a must.
•Experience with WinAPI;
•Knowledge of C# or desire to move in that direction;
•Knowledge of design patterns.
•Competitive salary and regular pay rise;
•Generous benefits package right from the first day, including premium health care, public transport pass, additional payment for sick leave, cell phone contract, meal tickets, corporate events and many others;
•Work permit assistance;
•Modern work environment, including relax and game rooms with a breathtaking view of Prague in the cool and progressive district Holešovice;
•Flexible working hours, the lack of bureaucracy, dress codes and other formalism;
•Excellent learning opportunities in the team of young and talented people;
•Working on challenging and interesting tasks and global projects.
Informace o pozici
- Veeam Software (Czech Republic) s.r.o.
- Argentinská 420/4, Praha – Holešovice
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: Russian (Proficient), English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Cell phone, Above-standard medical care, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Corporate events, Individual schedules of working hours, A longer unpaid leave, Self-organization of the job, Children-friendly office, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, SW architect, Programmer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
+420 226 255 206