FNZ is a global FinTech firm, transforming the way financial institutions serve their wealth management customers. We partner with banks, insurers and asset managers to help consumers better achieve their financial goals. The business has grown rapidly in recent years, as its institutional customers have used FNZ’s platform to improve transparency, choice and drive down long-term costs for consumers of wealth management products across all segments: from mass-market workplace pensions to mass-affluent and high-net-worth clients.
Today, FNZ is responsible for over £330 billion in assets under administration (AuA) held by around 5 million customers of some of the world’s largest financial institutions, including Standard Aberdeen, Santander, Lloyds Bank, Vanguard, Generali, Barclays, Quilter, UOB, Aviva, Zurich, UBS, BNZ, Findex and FNZC. In total, FNZ partners with over 60 financial institutions across the UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand and South-East Asia. The company has over 1,400 employees in the UK, Czech Republic, Shanghai, Singapore, Australia and New Zealand.
Investment Operations Manager
As Manager you will be responsible for providing leadership and day to day management of a specific team within the investment operations function of FNZ. The Investment Operations area is an integral part of the business where a high standard of client service is required.
You will report to the Head of Investment Operations (Brno) and will form part of the Operations Management Team. You will have responsibility for a team of individuals in Brno covering all the activities related to investment operations processing. This role will require from you some customer engagement for ongoing service provision as well as understanding any change to operational process or structure as a result of the change in customer proposition.
Your role responsibilities will include the following:
- Proactive approach to the management of investment operational procedures.
- Partial client facing role requiring the holder to represent FNZ in client meetings.
- Monitoring and ensuring adherence to SLA’s, KPI’s and department procedures.
- Ensuring that all work is carried out in accordance with any relevant compliance or regulatory requirements.
- Liaising with other departments and clients as required.
- Efficient workflow or process management identifying and implementing improvements as necessary to optimise team performance.
- Manage the team’s performance to ensure adherence to team and individual objectives.
- Provide leadership and development for individuals.
- Resource management in accordance with the business plan, business volumes, budget etc.
Experience you need for the role:
- Management experience within a professional working environment
- Ability to build and motivate high performing teams.
- Capability to exceed in a high volume environment with effective management of multiple simultaneous and competing objectives.
- Proactive, flexible approach to working.
- First class verbal and written communication skills.
- Copes well under pressure and can deliver to deadlines.
- Good relationship building skills, both internally and externally.
- Strong attention to detail, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Commercially aware and service driven.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Be part of a friendly multi-cultural team located in our modern solutions centre in the heart of Brno.
- Regular knowledge sharing sessions and opportunity to obtain industry-relevant qualifications.
- Weekly social and team-bonding events.
- Significant financial rewards for high-performing individuals.
- Global career opportunities at any of our offices (e.g. UK, Australia, New Zealand, etc.).
- Six days of company leave in addition to 20 days of annual leave
- Seven Sick Days per calendar year
- Meal vouchers of 110 CZK / a day (55% paid by FNZ, 45% paid by employee)
- 600 CZK / month on your account in FNZ Cafeteria (Flexible Benefits Platform)
- Overtime meal provided if working overtime
- Free fruit, bread and spreads provided
- Pension/life insurance – contribution by FNZ (2% of your monthly gross salary), applicable after probation period at the Company.
Informace o pozici
- FNZ (UK) Ltd - Czech Branch, odštěpný závod
- Rašínova 637/7, Brno – Brno-město
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, More than 5 weeks of vacation
- Listed in: Banking industry and financial services, IS/IT: Application and system development, Top management, Operations Manager
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Job is also suitable for the physically challenged, attendance to company site required. Also suitable for: Wheelchair bound.