Adastra Business Consulting (a member of Adastra Group) is a consultancy specialising in business model optimisations. We have successfully delivered more than 200 projects in over 35 countries with immediate results. We have significantly improved the bottom line for our clients from both a short- and long-term perspective in the Central and Eastern Europe, Asia regions and Latin American countries.
Would you like to be a successful BUSINESS CONSULTANT?
SOMETHING ABOUT YOU
Do you want to invest in your career? Are you a smart college graduate or junior professional who thinks logically and believes that the majority of business processes can be decomposed, measured, analyzed, and improved? Are you naturally curious and like learning new things? Do you want to travel all around the world? Join our team!
- You have the ambition to succeed, and you have a hardworking attitude
- You have excellent logical and analytical thinking
- Your English and/or German allows you to discuss, read and write
- Your Czech enables you professional communication at least on a passive level
- VBA or SQL knowledge is an advantage but not prerequisite, as well as any other programming language knowledge
WE BELIEVE IN YOUR POTENTIAL!
As most of our senior experts, you will join Adastra Business Consulting on Associate level. Gradually, through willpower, support of your colleagues and a challenging environment, you will work towards more independent and complex tasks, and with that, your responsibility will grow.
Why will you like this job?
- You will work in a very friendly atmosphere with a flat hierarchy
- You will learn how business intelligence (data mining, statistical analysis, reporting) drives decisions within companies.
- It is a career opportunity which will make you a respected expert in 2 years
- You will learn modern trends and technologies driving the businesses (e.g., big data, AI, processes digitalization )
- Last but not least, your remuneration will be in line with other top management consulting companies
WHAT YOUR FIRST PROJECT MIGHT LOOK LIKE?
A)TOP Manufacturing Company in CZ
1/ Imagine a manufacturing company in the Czech Republic. Your task is to plan the production and profitability for the next ten years.
2/ Together with your senior colleagues, you run through all the responsible departments and gather all the inputs and set the proper planning and budgeting process up, and identify the most profitable segments.
3/ Together with technical colleagues, you will gather the data, and then you prepare the software for proper planning that will replace the manual inputs and adjustments.
4/ Finally, You will provide a recommendation for further profitability improvements.
B) TOP BANK IN CEE
1/ Imagine a top bank in Romania which wants to increase new sales production for their existing client base
2/ Together with the IT team and your senior colleagues, you will help to set up the “Big data” environment in Hadoop.
3/ You do the data analysis and create hypotheses to identify potential client needs (e.g., the client is probably selling a car -> let’s offer him credit to finance the new one)
4/ Final step is a "piece of cake" - you present your solution to the client in English. And then, time for a drink ;)
Don’t miss this great opportunity and send us your CV today so you can start your first project abroad asap!
Informace o pozici
- Adastra Business Consulting, s.r.o.
- Karolinská 654/2, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Advanced), Czech (Pre-intermediate)
- Benefits: Cell phone, Notebook, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Corporate events
- Listed in: Banking industry and financial services, IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Karolínská 654/2, 18600 Praha 8 – Karlín, Česká republika