FNZ is a global FinTech firm, transforming the way financial institutions serve their wealth management customers. We partner with banks, insurers and asset managers to help consumers better achieve their financial goals. The business has grown rapidly in recent years, as its institutional customers have used FNZ’s platform to improve transparency, choice and drive down long-term costs for consumers of wealth management products across all segments: from mass-market workplace pensions to mass-affluent and high-net-worth clients.
Today, FNZ is responsible for over £330 billion in assets under administration (AuA) held by around 5 million customers of some of the world’s largest financial institutions, including Standard Aberdeen, Santander, Lloyds Bank, Vanguard, Generali, Barclays, Quilter, UOB, Aviva, Zurich, UBS, BNZ, Findex and FNZC. In total, FNZ partners with over 60 financial institutions across the UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand and South-East Asia. The company has over 1,400 employees in the UK, Czech Republic, Shanghai, Singapore, Australia and New Zealand.
Investment Operations Analyst
The Operations Analyst will be responsible for the following tasks, among others.
- Continuous Improvement
- Root Cause Analysis
- Preparing Technical Solutions
- Technical Support and liaison with Production Support Department
- Process Improvement
- Regression Testing
- Release Management
- Team Forecasting
- Team MI
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Superior analytical thinking.
- Independent, self-motivated and has demonstrated initiative around process improvement.
- Intermediate computer skills and knowledge of SQL.
- Skilled in VBA
- Excel - Writing and maintaining excel macros in adherence with company EUC policy
- Excellent organisational, administration and time management skills.
- Experience in designing and delivering training.
- Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic fast-paced industry.
- Problem-solving abilities and keen attention to detail.
- Highly developed team communication skills, confident in dealing with internal and external clients.
- Sound knowledge of FNZ platform functionality beneficial.
- Be part of a friendly multi-cultural team located in our modern solutions centre in the heart of Brno.
- Regular knowledge sharing sessions and opportunity to obtain industry-relevant qualifications.
- Weekly social and team-bonding events.
- Significant financial rewards for high-performing individuals.
- Global career opportunities at any of our offices (e.g. UK, Australia, New Zealand, etc.).
- Six days of company leave in addition to 20 days of annual leave
- Seven Sick Days per calendar year
- Meal vouchers of 110 CZK / a day (55% paid by FNZ, 45% paid by employee)
- 600 CZK / month on your account in FNZ Cafeteria (Flexible Benefits Platform)
- Overtime meal provided if working overtime
- Free fruit, bread and spreads provided
- Pension/life insurance – contribution by FNZ (2% of your monthly gross salary), applicable after probation period at the Company.
Information about position
- FNZ (UK) Ltd - Czech Branch, odštěpný závod
- Rašínova 637/7, Brno – Brno-město
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, More than 5 weeks of vacation
- Listed in: Banking industry and financial services
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.
Job is also suitable for the physically challenged, attendance to company site required. Also suitable for: Wheelchair bound, Other.