Hagen Human Capital s.r.o are based in the centre of Prague, Czech Republic. We offer a wide range of recruitment services across IT, Development, Professional Services and other commercial sectors at all levels, from graduate entry to Director/Management level. Check out some of our latest vacancies: www.hagenhc.com
IT Product Trainer
Our client is an established German marketing/finance tech company that is a world leader in pricing technology solutions with offices in Prague. Their vision is to become and stay the leading SaaS pricing and CPQ solution provider. They are an agile company that brings good ideas to life quickly and is committed to market-driven innovation. Their company culture is characterized by a free and respected exchange of ideas and perspectives. They are growing fast, so it is the perfect time to join and grow your career alongside.
• Application and Configuration Training of internal (employees) and external users (partners, customers) in-person, by live video, or by recording
• Update, promote, and administer the online training program
• Maintain and expand knowledge of training software/tools and internal solutions to be able to most effectively create and conduct custom training
• Experience creating and delivering training/teaching (preferably both in-person and remotely)
• Technical profile: knowledge of JAVA (need to be able to identify errors in the code of those you are training) and other programming (PHP, etc., Groovy) and some database knowledge (e.g., SQL) is a plus
• Creative, able to work independently, a problem solver
• Willing to travel (~33% of the time)
• Nice to have: experience with training software/tools, IT Pricing experience, Spanish, Portuguese
• up to 80.000Kc + great benefits
• 25+ vacation days
• A real chance to have your voice heard and advance the direction of the company & your career
If you agree that it's a fit and you’re interested in working with a true international & global team for a fast-growing, but already stable startup in a local, friendly office, then please send us your most up-to-date CV in Czech or English.
By sending your CV, you agree to the processing of personal data in accordance with Section 11 of Act No. 101/2000 Coll. On the Protection of Personal Data and Amendment to Certain Acts, as amended (hereinafter the "Act"), in accordance with EU Regulation 2016/679.
The candidate hereby certifies that Hagen Human Capital sro is registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague, Section C, Insert 166750 (hereinafter referred to as " also in accordance with Section 5 (4) and Section 11 of the Act, is authorized to process the personal data provided by it, for the purpose of seeking and mediating employment for the Candidate.
Informace o pozici
- Hagen Human Capital s.r.o.
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Salary: 60 000 – 80 000 CZK / month
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: Application and system development, Training and education
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Recruitment agency