Air Dispatch CLC operates in aviation business and is the world´s leading provider of centralized load control services. The company was founded in 2007 and currently has more than 270 employees at its operations centers in Prague, Ostrava and Warsaw.
In 2016 Air Dispatch joined dnata/Emirates family - one of the largest suppliers of combined air services in the world offering aircraft ground handling, cargo, travel, and flight catering services across six continents.
Air Dispatch is currently looking for a suitable candidate for a position of the Accounting Manager covering Czech Republic and Poland, being based in Prague.
Accounting Manager in Aviation (HQ Management)
What will be your job in Air Dispatch?
- Manage accurate, timely and compliant financial reporting for the Financial management of the Group (everyday communication with Dubai), CFO and CEO in accordance with company standards (IFRS) and local accounting/tax rules through efficient cooperation with accountants of both countries (including an income statement, balance sheet, cash flow forecast and budgeting)
- Oversea, lead and develop independent accountants in both locations
- Control and reconcile the consolidated statements on monthly basis, manage period-end close and ensure accurate financial reporting
- Ensure all incomes and costs are recorded in the correct periods
- Ensure compliance with tax and legal requirements on the market
- Manage all internal and external requests related to accounting processes
- Monitor and manage the cash flow needs of the company by ensuring debts are recovered and payments are made to suppliers on time utilizing credit terms as far as possible
- Ensure purchase invoices are authorized appropriately and entered into the accounting system timeously and accurately
- Ensure adequate controls are in place and make suitable recommendations for improvement when necessary
- Prepare audit files on a yearly basis and assists auditors as required to ensure the audit progresses smoothly to required timescales and the auditors are furnished with all necessary documentation and explanations
- Responsibility of each entities tax duties
What do you need to be an Accounting Manager in Air Dispatch?
- position will suits to you in case you are passionate in the accounting/controlling/finance and your motivation is to grow up in this area
- Relevant experiences are welcomed of course as a good technical financial accounting skills
- Deep knowledge of accounting standards and controlling procedures, knowledge of IFRS is an advantage
- Proficiency with MS Office, especially Excel, knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics NAV or SAP is an advantage
- Strong analytical skills and independent open minded problem solver
- Business oriented person with positive approach
- Ability to manage and motivate others effectively and to provide necessary support and guidance
- Flexibility to travel time to time internationally
- Fluent in Czech/Slovak and English (company language is Czech
- Team spirit with passion to the aviation
What can we offer for your great job in Air Dispatch?
- Really attractive and stable working environment in the aviation industry with a great team (in AD we not only work, we build up strong relations and enjoy life together!!)
- Very positive and friendly boss with strong international financial experiences who can teach you a lot (also he understands what is a work life balance!!)
- Very interesting financial package with nice annual management bonus and contract for indefinite period
- Your job role will be international, various and responsible with the continuous development
- 5 weeks of holidays, meal vouchers in amount of 120 CZK/per day, Flexipass or pension insurance contribution
- Parking at the airport or transport contribution (company residence is in Vaclav Havel´s airport Prague near Terminal 1 - Airport Business Center Prague)
- Refreshment at work and many team building activities across the all AD locations (company breakfasts,summer party, Christmas party, autumn and spring team building etc.)
- Your time at work will be individual with home office option
- Mobile phone and notebook for your individual use
- Regular management,soft skills and hard skills training
Would you like join us and be a part of our team??
Do not hesitate to send us your application!!
We are really looking forward to meet you at our office to have an opportunity to talk about your future within the AD above the cup of our great coffee :-) !!!
Informace o pozici
- Air Dispatch (CLC) s.r.o.
- Aviatická 1048/12, Praha – Ruzyně
- Požadované vzdělání: Vyšší odborné
- Požadované jazyky: Angličtina (Pokročilá), Čeština (Pokročilá)
- Benefity: Bonusy/prémie, Manažerský motivační program, Mobilní telefon, Sleva na firemní výrobky/služby, Notebook, Příspěvek na penzijní/životní připojištění, Flexibilní začátek/konec pracovní doby, Příspěvek na dopravu, Stravenky/příspěvek na stravování, Dovolená 5 týdnů, Vzdělávací kurzy, školení, Občerstvení na pracovišti, Příspěvek na sport/kulturu/volný čas, Možnost občasné práce z domova, Firemní akce, Možnost studijního volna, Individuální rozpočet na osobnostní růst
- Zařazeno: Administrativa, Bankovnictví a finanční služby, Ekonomika a podnikové finance, Auditor, Finanční analytik, Financial Controller, Finanční ředitel/manažer, Hlavní účetní, Finanční účetní
- Typ pracovního poměru
- Typ pracovního poměru: Práce na plný úvazek
- Délka pracovního poměru
- Délka pracovního poměru: Na dobu neurčitou
- Typ smluvního vztahu
- Typ smluvního vztahu: pracovní smlouva
- Zadavatel: Zaměstnavatel
Aviatická 1048/12, 16100 Praha – Ruzyně, Česká republika