People Place is a unique in style Recruitment Agency with headquarters in the Czech Republic. Operating since 2001 at an international level, we provide customer driven services as: Recruitment , Talent outsourcing, Staffing, Market research and Consultations services among others.
We love what we do, and we do it with pride by taking care of both our clients and candidates through a quality process that differs from the rest in warmheartedness, transparency, care and dedication.
Our secret is simple: to combine traditional recruitment practices with an avant-garde approach to ideas and trends in all we do and the honest relationships we keep during and after our job is done. To exceed expectations on both sides is part of our company DNA. And each single member of our organisation carries it with pride. We are experts at putting BEST and BEST together.
HR specialist with French
WHO WILL YOU WORK FOR
We work together with our partner, a Fortune 300 corporation, world leader in business consulting in the fields of Finance, Telecommunications and Informatics, holding operation centers in over 70 countries worldwide supporting a wide range of business disciplines. The support operations center in Prague employs over 1000 employees across 5 divisions and business segments, support services and internal operations.
YOU WILL RECEIVE
- 34.000 CZK – 38.000 CZK per month / DOE (depending on experience).
- Extensive corporate benefits package including home office and flexible working hours.
- International working environment.
- All relevant training and coaching for your continued professional growth.
- Accessible and supportive management.
- Free refreshments in the workplace.
- Social events and team building activities.
- State of the art office building in centre of Prague and central Bohemia.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
The HR Process responsibilities include coordinating and managing specific CSS HR processes such as payments and allowances, mobility, personnel administration, absences, costing, onboarding of new employees, offboarding, as well as performance & data management alongside adherence to Service Level Agreements and Operation Level Agreements.
Within your role, some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Investigating, evaluating and recommending solutions to employee queries
- Interpreting company policies and procedures, and advising employees and managers accordingly
- Leveraging standardized global processes, tools, and technologies to ensure quality service
- Case management, analysis, tracking, and documentation
- Managing day-to-day assigned tasks in accordance with SLAs and OLAs
- Partnering with level 1 and 2 colleagues on multiple touch points
- Setting quality standard principles and providing possible solutions to BU obstacles
- Raising issues with Team Lead, suggesting practical solutions to day to day issues
- Participating in projects and migrations as needed
- Taking ownership of and accountability of assigned bids, while working collaboratively with other HR / Payroll / DM / Finance functions as required
THE IDEAL JOB FOR YOU IF YOU ARE
- A Bachelor’s degree in HR Administration, Business Administration, or related field
- Previous HR experience, preferably within an international Shared Services Center Case management expertise
- The ability to manage multiple tasks
- A demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive situations with solid judgment and discretion
- Advanced communication skills in English and French
- Strong analytical skills
- Exceptional customer focus and service orientation
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excel knowledge
Informace o pozici
- People Place & Partners a.s.
- Praha – Nusle
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: French (Proficient), English (Proficient)
- Salary: 34 000 – 38 000 CZK / month
- Benefits: Children-friendly office, Corporate events, Flexible start/end of working hours, Individual schedules of working hours, Occasional work from home, Opportunity to work up hours, Education allowance, Educational courses, training, Holidays 5 weeks, Cafeteria, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Meal tickets / catering allowance
- Listed in: Administration, Economics and Business Finance, Human resources, Back office worker, Payroll clerk, HR Consultant, HR Generalist, HR Specialist, Remuneration and benefits specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Recruitment agency
Also suitable for graduates.
+420 608 221 187