Illinois Tool Works (ITW) is a global leader in designing, manufacturing and marketing an array of
highly engineered fasteners and components, equipment and consumable systems, and specialty
products and equipment for customers around the world. Under three guiding principles:
decentralization, 80/20 process and innovation. ITW is a Fortune 150 company that operates over 850 decentralized business units, employs nearly 52,000 people, and is headquartered in Glenview, Illinois, USA with operations in 58 countries.
ITW’s Global Automotive group is the comprised of multiple businesses that manufacture metal and plastic components and fasteners for global automotive manufacturers. ITW believes in providing our employees a safe place in which to work.
Unit Controller Body & Fuel division
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking new management team member who will take over responsibility for complex financial tasks in automotive business unit Body & Fuel based in Velká Bíteš. Body & Fuel unit is automotive manufacturing company which is expert and market leader in plastic injection molding and assembly of components mainly for fuel filler applications.
Introducing Unit Controller in ITW
The Unit Controller plans and directs operational oversight of one business unit out of three business units located in Velka Bites plant. The Unit Controller is a key contributor to the business unit leadership team and must possess qualities that include integrity, organizational values, leadership, and strategic thinking.
New colleague will be responsible for whole scope of financials in automotive company producing plastic components. The Unit Controller will report to the Divisional Controller and will be responsible for preparing all the financial reports and statements US GAAP of the unit. The person will also guarantee that all ITW policies and procedures are in place and being followed at the plant.
Scope of the role
• Preparation of the financial statements under US GAAP, as well as all reports required by Corporate and the Divisional Controller
• Guaranteeing that ITW policies and procedures are in place and being followed at the plant
• Giving the most accurate outlook possible by anticipating trends based on available data
• Detecting and analyze deviations from Annual Plan and Outlook
• Participating in the preparation of Annual Plan and Long Range Plan
• Leading annual statutory audit and internal audits
• Tracking and analyzing all financial KPI’s of the plant: optimization of the MOH, grading reserve reduction, overdue reductions, etc.
• Approval of CapEx and expenses according to Approval Policy
• Ensuring that ITW Toolbox is understood and applied at a plant level
• Helping people in the plant understanding how their decisions will impact the financials
• Right hand of the Operations Manager; the Unit Controller should work as a team with the Operations Manager detecting new opportunities, savings or explaining the story behind the numbers
• Liaison with top management. Assisting in the development of divisional strategic plans for financial activities, ensuring the integrity of quantitative and qualitative data and to present objective opinions based on facts, data and analysis
• Supporting ITW Leadership Development framework, developing talent within the business. Identifying and developing key leaders for future roles
• Conducting business in an ethical manner by following ITW Principles of Conduct
Strong independence and responsibility in the entrusted area
Professional advanced financial team
Attractive salary and motivation system
Direct influence to our business and results
Career opportunities within ITW corporate
Company car as well for personal use
Strong management team acting as equals
Not a typical paper corporate – we keep our business simple and smart!
Your skills and abilities
• Bachelor's degree – (Master’s degree preferred)
• Minimum 5 years of general accounting experience (Local GAAP)
• Accounting experience in a US multinational is an advantage (US GAAP)
• Fluent / Advanced English knowledge is a must
• Understanding of all areas of the business, automotive environment is a plus
• Working tenaciously to meet or exceed expectations
• Approachable and engenders trust (sets and demonstrates high standards of integrity)
• Passionate to learn / be involved in the business
• Practicing discretion and keeping confidences
• Strong business analytical skills
• ITW mind-set - understanding impact of enterprise strategy and implementing corporate tools at unit level (80/20 approach, USa, etc.)
• Solid financial abilities including working knowledge in budgeting, sales and business development
• Ability to develop measures (KPIs, etc.) and hold people accountable
• Ability to manage complexity and change, Continuous improvement mind-set
• Ability to generate respect and trust from staff in a result driven, team-oriented environment
• Open to taking inputs from employees across levels
• Personally driven and motivates others to excel
• Ability to identify and develop future leaders/managers
• Proactive mind-set, sharing best practices
Not just a job! We offer partnership, values and opportunities!
In case of interest we are looking forward to get your CVs and introduction in English with a short description of your proven experience and previous achievements. Thank you!
Informace o pozici
- ITW PRONOVIA, s.r.o.
- Vlkovská 595, Velká Bíteš
- Jihomoravský kraj
- Požadované vzdělání: Středoškolské nebo odborné vyučení s maturitou
- Požadované jazyky: Angličtina (Výborná)
- Benefity: Bonusy/prémie, Auto i pro soukromé účely, Mobilní telefon, Notebook, Flexibilní začátek/konec pracovní doby, Příspěvek na dopravu, Dovolená 5 týdnů, Vzdělávací kurzy, školení, Závodní stravování, Občerstvení na pracovišti, Firemní akce, Zahraniční pracovní cesty, Účast na zahraničních konferencích
- Zařazeno: Ekonomika a podnikové finance, Vrcholový management, Výroba a průmysl, Finanční analytik, Financial Controller, Finanční ředitel/manažer, Obchodní ředitel/manažer, Hlavní účetní, Finanční specialista
- Typ pracovního poměru
- Typ pracovního poměru: Práce na plný úvazek
- Délka pracovního poměru
- Délka pracovního poměru: Na dobu neurčitou
- Typ smluvního vztahu
- Typ smluvního vztahu: pracovní smlouva
- Zadavatel: Zaměstnavatel
+420 566 688 720