TMF Group helps global companies expand and invest seamlessly across international borders. Its expert accountants and legal, HR and payroll professionals are located around the world, helping clients to operate their corporate structures, finance vehicles and investments in different locations. With operations in more than 80 countries providing global business services, TMF Group is the global expert that understands local needs.
Business Development Manager
The Business Development Manager is responsible for building a pipeline of sustainable new and upsell/cross-sell opportunities with specific focus on TMF Central Europe North (Poland, Czech, Slovakia & Ukraine), but also TMF Global.
This individual will develop and maintain a network of prospects, and translate those prospects into clients, while also upselling and cross selling to an existing client portfolio. The commercial focus of role is the to bring in new business for TMF Group’s portfolio of services, including HR & Payroll; Corporate Secretarial; Accounting & Tax; and Trust and Corporate Services.
- Selling TMF services and managing the whole cycle of selling process in assigned region
- Meeting and exceeding individual sales targets to support TMF growth at local and regional level
- Developing very good business relations with our prospects and customers, understand their current processes, needs and preparing high quality responses, service solutions and efficient pricing proposals
- Identify and optimize sales opportunities, using knowledge of the market and competitors, as well as TMF’s unique selling propositions and differentiators
- Manage the contact to contract sales process efficiently and effectively, with transparency
- Long-time experience in B2B sales, ideally – payroll/HR/accounting/financial BPO services
- Higher education, preferably in finance, economy, law, or a related field
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Mature and charismatic personality, self-confident and able to ensure confidence and trust to top management and decision makers audience
- Able to “solution sell” where the ability to listen to the clients and understand what they really need is more important than a hard sell
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills, capability to develop winning sales strategies in order to achieve individual goals and sales targets
- Strongly committed to entrusted activities, ability to take initiative, plan and organize own work and coordinate working relationships with colleagues and other parties
- Ideal candidate will have a solid network within the industry, and an interest in our portfolio of services
- Good sense of responsibility and customer care
- Opened to regular travels across the region
About TMF Group:
In an environment of ever increasing globalization we provide professional services in 80+ countries to help our clients operate across borders. Whether entering a new market or driving in country growth we ensure they stay focused on their core business, taking the stress away from their accounting, legal and HR responsibilities.
We are embarking on an ambitious growth plan which will be achieved through strong organic growth, the entrance to new markets and completion of acquisitions. This provides a truly dynamic work environment to build a successful career and see a tangible impact from the work that you complete
Working at TMF Group offers:
Learning opportunities: you will work with highly experienced colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge, and will receive the opportunity to work on diverse and complex client requests. You will also be able to apply for and be supported for training
Value-driven work environment: you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team
Teamwork: an environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously. A no-blame culture where teamwork is important, valued and lived daily
Ambition: we are a growing company in which we constantly look for the next opportunity and where all ideas are welcome
Information about position
- TMF Czech, a.s.
- Kateřinská 466/40, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Sales commission, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Education allowance, Sick days, Corporate events, Opportunity to work up hours
- Listed in: Economics and Business Finance, Sales, Sales representative, Sales manager, Business Development Manager
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer